Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Refferal system question
If i purchase gems, and im the refrence person for 3 other accounts. As in, when they joined they put ME down as THEIR refferal code, when i purchase gems do THEY get some or is is only the other way?

As in, when THEY as the "baby" account purchase gems and i as the "parent" account get a cut of said gems.

Just wondering becuase i just purchased some and im wondering if they get some :)

Please let me know if i should put this somewhere else, this is my first time using the forum system :))
If i purchase gems, and im the refrence person for 3 other accounts. As in, when they joined they put ME down as THEIR refferal code, when i purchase gems do THEY get some or is is only the other way?

As in, when THEY as the "baby" account purchase gems and i as the "parent" account get a cut of said gems.

Just wondering becuase i just purchased some and im wondering if they get some :)

Please let me know if i should put this somewhere else, this is my first time using the forum system :))
@SnuckyDucky I believe the way it works is that when you refer someone and you buy gems, they get the gems.

In other words, they did not get any gems :(

I bought some gems after I removed the person I had as my referral as I was no longer friends with her, so when I bought some gems for my bday she got none :p
@SnuckyDucky I believe the way it works is that when you refer someone and you buy gems, they get the gems.

In other words, they did not get any gems :(

I bought some gems after I removed the person I had as my referral as I was no longer friends with her, so when I bought some gems for my bday she got none :p
7ntZZGM.png
tNgQJvM.png
bYt72YT.png
reHWBXk.png
PRICTGJ.png
2VtxnMX.png
Check out the gayest dragon you'll ever see here
F8JsSEl.png
@SnuckyDucky for future reference, questions like this would be best in the Help Center forum. c: but yep, you purchasing gems does not give a bonus to anyone you've referred. it only works the other way as a bonus/incentive for inviting more people to the site.
@SnuckyDucky for future reference, questions like this would be best in the Help Center forum. c: but yep, you purchasing gems does not give a bonus to anyone you've referred. it only works the other way as a bonus/incentive for inviting more people to the site.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After @Gavynthetoad

Thank you! And thank you for telling me the right place to ask for next time :p
@After @Gavynthetoad

Thank you! And thank you for telling me the right place to ask for next time :p