Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fruit Familiars?!?!
1 2 3
Are there any fruit-themed familiars? The only one I can think of is the Watermelon Puffer (since it was mentioned in the announcement today lol) [item=Watermelon Puffer]
Are there any fruit-themed familiars?

The only one I can think of is the Watermelon Puffer (since it was mentioned in the announcement today lol)
Watermelon Puffer
[item=melon marzal][item=strawberry noggle]
Melon Marzal Strawberry Noggle
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I know there's the [item=Melon Marzal] and the [item=Harvest Hardshell]
I know there's the Melon Marzal and the Harvest Hardshell
[item=Watermelon Coleus Gecko]
Watermelon Coleus Gecko
c6ldplq.gifll0CfnD.pngcVPo4yi.png5hF3FGk.pngoutput-onlinegiftools.gif
HMMM... [item=strawberry noggle] kinda counts?? [item=watermelon coleus gecko]!! honorable mentions... [item=harvest hardshell] has some fruits in its shell [item=heartred croaker] isnt fruit themed but looks like it should be!! [item=melon squirmscoot] isnt very fruity but it does have melon in the name [item=melon marzal] cactus fruit :] thats all ive got XD they should absolutely do more fruit fams
HMMM...

Strawberry Noggle kinda counts??

Watermelon Coleus Gecko !!

honorable mentions... Harvest Hardshell has some fruits in its shell

Heartred Croaker isnt fruit themed but looks like it should be!!

Melon Squirmscoot isnt very fruity but it does have melon in the name

Melon Marzal cactus fruit :]

thats all ive got XD they should absolutely do more fruit fams

||
||
||
||
||
||
. .. zilla - 25 - he/him

SUPZzVm.gif
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . .
5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif5hUIhs7.gif
ePOliyb.pngAaYNmEX.png
bYt72YT.png5ouR6ge.png
0MTaj3d.pngpyAp3dI.png
5hF3FGk.pngYMPbu9R.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
. . . avvie derg: peeps
..02EJkdw.png
. . . ||
||
||
||
||
||
hmmm i wonder if staff likes watermelons
hmmm i wonder if staff likes watermelons
a53046431071_9a2c62a39e_o.png

a
saltypie
• fr+3
• he/him
• uma & g1 addict
Please universe bestow upon us haunted fruit bowl Night of the Nocturn familiar.

Either that or haunted fruitcake.
Please universe bestow upon us haunted fruit bowl Night of the Nocturn familiar.

U N D E R T I D E S (and Ted)
^^ [quote]Either that or haunted fruitcake.[/quote] @theEventide Pastry familiars would be adorable, and a 'Haunted Fruitcake' is an amazing idea.
^^
Quote:
@theEventide

Pastry familiars would be adorable, and a 'Haunted Fruitcake' is an amazing idea.
"Never throw the first punch. If you have to throw the second, try to make sure they don't get up for the third."
~ Brandon Sanderson, Steelheart
this website has been around for 10 years and we have no familiars based on dragonfruit... no items even either i think this needs to be changed. also there should be more familiars in general that are based off the coloring or just reference fruit in general because its cute, objective fact.
this website has been around for 10 years and we have no familiars based on dragonfruit... no items even either i think this needs to be changed. also there should be more familiars in general that are based off the coloring or just reference fruit in general because its cute, objective fact.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
Need. More. Watermelons.
Need. More. Watermelons.

killything-small.gif
.. > Cyan
> she/her
> FR+0
1 2 3