Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | 10 Year Old G1 Prices?
Hello I am an oldie to the site returning I have some g1 dragons that are now 10 years old or almost there that I would be willing to part with. Is age something desirable? I also have a lot of decade old imperials. Not selling here seeing interest and what prices would be. If this is the wrong place let me know!
Hello I am an oldie to the site returning I have some g1 dragons that are now 10 years old or almost there that I would be willing to part with. Is age something desirable? I also have a lot of decade old imperials. Not selling here seeing interest and what prices would be. If this is the wrong place let me know!
They're definitely worth something. If they're 10 years old, they're probably early 6 digits, which are very valuable to old dragon collectors.

I'm kinda out of the market right now so I'm not sure of exact numbers (it'll also depend on colors, bred status, if any of them are special IDs, genes, etc...) but you could reach out to the Old Dragon Collector's Association for more info.

Hopefully you'll also get some helpful responses here. Good luck and welcome back!

They're definitely worth something. If they're 10 years old, they're probably early 6 digits, which are very valuable to old dragon collectors.

I'm kinda out of the market right now so I'm not sure of exact numbers (it'll also depend on colors, bred status, if any of them are special IDs, genes, etc...) but you could reach out to the Old Dragon Collector's Association for more info.

Hopefully you'll also get some helpful responses here. Good luck and welcome back!

seconding tinybalrog

as a heads up, the two i see in your lair that are ticking the '1 decade' box (wow) can't be sold if they're your progens from when you started! (if they're not, though, yeah, that's... yeah.)

but those 6- and 7-digit ID numbered G1s and imps are liable to get some attention. the last unbred 7digit G1 i bought ran me 2500g. you can actually search by digit # in the auction house to get a bead on where flat sales are currently, as well! it's a little tedious looking for bred/unbred price comparisons since you have to click on every single one though lol.
seconding tinybalrog

as a heads up, the two i see in your lair that are ticking the '1 decade' box (wow) can't be sold if they're your progens from when you started! (if they're not, though, yeah, that's... yeah.)

but those 6- and 7-digit ID numbered G1s and imps are liable to get some attention. the last unbred 7digit G1 i bought ran me 2500g. you can actually search by digit # in the auction house to get a bead on where flat sales are currently, as well! it's a little tedious looking for bred/unbred price comparisons since you have to click on every single one though lol.
Thank you guys for the additional info~ A lot of my lair will be turning 10 in aug-dec but I appreciate all the info~
Thank you guys for the additional info~ A lot of my lair will be turning 10 in aug-dec but I appreciate all the info~
[center]Pretty sure a low six digit unbred dragon like this guy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/133050][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/1331/133050_350.png[/img][/url] Could fetch over 50kg for the right buyer? I've seen one with desirable colors sell for 60kg. Probably the priciest I've spotted in your lair, might be good for an auction or the like! Not exactly sure where he'd land for price, but he's definitely worth quite a bit.
Pretty sure a low six digit unbred dragon like this guy

133050_350.png

Could fetch over 50kg for the right buyer? I've seen one with desirable colors sell for 60kg. Probably the priciest I've spotted in your lair, might be good for an auction or the like! Not exactly sure where he'd land for price, but he's definitely worth quite a bit.
taOZQ9c.png