Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | progen restore achiev solved
The other day when I was looking through some of the achievements I've yet to complete, I came across "The One That Started it All." The description reads: "Restore a progenitor dragon that you exalted."

A few years ago, I had exalted one of my progenitor dragons, and then regretted it. There was an announcement made by the staff a while later to address this common regret among FR players, where if I'm remembering right, you could submit a ticket to get your exalted progenitor restored without it counting as you using up one of your very limited allowed restorations. Needless to say, I jumped on the opportunity, and my exalted progenitor was restored to my clan.

Again, from what I remember, each player is allowed only one or two exalting restorations over the lifetime of their account. I tried looking for the rules about this to make sure I wasn't making things up - the Encyclopedia and site rules and policies. I couldn't find anything, though I'm sure it must be somewhere, perhaps I looked in the wrong place.

I really, *really* don't want to have to exalt my progenitor again in order to try and get an achievement I technically already got, when I'm not sure how easy it would be to get them back. Maybe the data from the big progenitor restoration event is still around somewhere, and this achievement can become one of the ones to get completed from past activity?

I did try doing some things with her to see if that might trigger the achievement - I moved her into my lair from my hibden, I gave her a vista, etc. But that hasn't seemed to have worked.
The other day when I was looking through some of the achievements I've yet to complete, I came across "The One That Started it All." The description reads: "Restore a progenitor dragon that you exalted."

A few years ago, I had exalted one of my progenitor dragons, and then regretted it. There was an announcement made by the staff a while later to address this common regret among FR players, where if I'm remembering right, you could submit a ticket to get your exalted progenitor restored without it counting as you using up one of your very limited allowed restorations. Needless to say, I jumped on the opportunity, and my exalted progenitor was restored to my clan.

Again, from what I remember, each player is allowed only one or two exalting restorations over the lifetime of their account. I tried looking for the rules about this to make sure I wasn't making things up - the Encyclopedia and site rules and policies. I couldn't find anything, though I'm sure it must be somewhere, perhaps I looked in the wrong place.

I really, *really* don't want to have to exalt my progenitor again in order to try and get an achievement I technically already got, when I'm not sure how easy it would be to get them back. Maybe the data from the big progenitor restoration event is still around somewhere, and this achievement can become one of the ones to get completed from past activity?

I did try doing some things with her to see if that might trigger the achievement - I moved her into my lair from my hibden, I gave her a vista, etc. But that hasn't seemed to have worked.
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!
@SkyWanderer

Congratulations, that's not the case anymore! They didn't make that Achievement so callously under the old system! Unfortunately, they do make it a little hard to find.

Under "Library" on the left sidebar, visit Support > Self-Service > Dragon Restoration. Use the "Progenitor Dragon Restoration" option, and the process should be simple from there!

For future reference, read the descriptions very carefully; while restoring progenitor dragons is very lax, your ability to un-exalt normal dragons is extremely limited. If you're ever going to use this feature for other reasons, keep the 90-day cooldown and 14-day exalt period in mind!
@SkyWanderer

Congratulations, that's not the case anymore! They didn't make that Achievement so callously under the old system! Unfortunately, they do make it a little hard to find.

Under "Library" on the left sidebar, visit Support > Self-Service > Dragon Restoration. Use the "Progenitor Dragon Restoration" option, and the process should be simple from there!

For future reference, read the descriptions very carefully; while restoring progenitor dragons is very lax, your ability to un-exalt normal dragons is extremely limited. If you're ever going to use this feature for other reasons, keep the 90-day cooldown and 14-day exalt period in mind!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge

Ah, gotcha! Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!!!
@NightmareJudge

Ah, gotcha! Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!!!
Oh hey I figured out how to put something here!