Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Flight Rising art for gems/treasure!
Flight Rising art for gems/treasure!

im currently trying to make some dream dragons and improve on my art sooooo....

half body - 20,000 treasure or 20 gems

headshot - 10,000 treasure or 10 gems

fullbody - 30,000 treasure or 30 gems !!!

an added 500 treasure or 5 gems for complexity depending on the dragon

Flight Rising art for gems/treasure!

im currently trying to make some dream dragons and improve on my art sooooo....

half body - 20,000 treasure or 20 gems

headshot - 10,000 treasure or 10 gems

fullbody - 30,000 treasure or 30 gems !!!

an added 500 treasure or 5 gems for complexity depending on the dragon

ew9u8Xp.png
Hiyas! I'd like to order a headshot of this guy. No apparel or accent, please (I haven't finalized his outfit yet). Thank you! I'll send payment on confirmation, just in case there's a complexity fee. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/71916136][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/719162/71916136_350.png[/img][/url]
Hiyas! I'd like to order a headshot of this guy. No apparel or accent, please (I haven't finalized his outfit yet). Thank you! I'll send payment on confirmation, just in case there's a complexity fee.

71916136_350.png
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
Howdy! Would it be alright if I can get a half body of my icon dragon? I also wouldn't mind paying before or after, just let me know the pricing! Thanks! Here is my dragon!! ^^ [img]https://images2.imgbox.com/85/cc/XdTQ1OHR_o.png[/img]
Howdy! Would it be alright if I can get a half body of my icon dragon? I also wouldn't mind paying before or after, just let me know the pricing! Thanks!

Here is my dragon!! ^^

XdTQ1OHR_o.png
Jnk0q6Hk_o.png
@FortunaTheWise Hello! Please don't use all caps titles as that's against forum policy. Thank you!
@FortunaTheWise Hello! Please don't use all caps titles as that's against forum policy. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@chingoo, @fandomzzz1234 I'll get to work ASAP, so sorry for the lack of communication

@JCStitches so sorry, i fixed it ^^
@chingoo, @fandomzzz1234 I'll get to work ASAP, so sorry for the lack of communication

@JCStitches so sorry, i fixed it ^^
ew9u8Xp.png
@FortunaTheWise Tysm! ^^
@FortunaTheWise Tysm! ^^
Jnk0q6Hk_o.png
@fandomzz1234 @Chingoo

im sorry guys, imma have to retract all art atm, im in a mental struggle rn
@fandomzz1234 @Chingoo

im sorry guys, imma have to retract all art atm, im in a mental struggle rn
ew9u8Xp.png
@FortunaTheWise It's ok! I completely understand, I hope everything gets better, I do care about your well being! Please take care of yourself! ^^
@FortunaTheWise It's ok! I completely understand, I hope everything gets better, I do care about your well being! Please take care of yourself! ^^
Jnk0q6Hk_o.png
@FortunaTheWise

No worries! I hope you recover soon.
@FortunaTheWise

No worries! I hope you recover soon.
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif