Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (Expired) 200t flash sale till 12
1 2 3
[s]Hello! I don’t usually make forum posts, but I thought it might be helpful to spread word that [emoji=scratch size=1][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/market/treasure/battle]scratch is on flash sale![/url][/b] This is the cheapest way to get the I'm Just Going to Pick up a Few Things (250) achievement, costing only 50kt in total. Bonus for the What a Deal! (10) achievement at 2kt! Thank you for reading, hope this helps. [emoji=tundra tongue size=1][/s] Edit: Hi again! Though the flash sale is now over, there will be plenty more opportunities in the future. Keep an eye out for flash sales in the battle section, as it consistently holds the cheapest items in the marketplace, including a few others just as inexpensive as scratch. Thank you all so very much for letting me help you, even if you missed the sale. I will admit I was pretty nervous that I’d somehow embarrass myself by posting this, and I was surprised and delighted when I got the first notification! I hope you all know that no matter what you might think about yourselves, your replies, no matter how mundane you think they are, brought a spark of real joy to this random person. My day has been made brighter by the fact that I had the opportunity to make yours just a little easier, even if you didn’t manage to get here in time, and there’s nothing that can change that. Even if you didn’t reply, I know you’re out there, and that’s just as meaningful as any thank yous. It might be a bit weird of me to get so sappy over a dragon game, but that doesn’t make my gratitude any less real, so I hope you understand, and give someone else the wonderful opportunity to help you too! [emoji=tundra happy size=1]
Hello! I don’t usually make forum posts, but I thought it might be helpful to spread word that scratch is on flash sale! This is the cheapest way to get the I'm Just Going to Pick up a Few Things (250) achievement, costing only 50kt in total. Bonus for the What a Deal! (10) achievement at 2kt! Thank you for reading, hope this helps.

Edit: Hi again! Though the flash sale is now over, there will be plenty more opportunities in the future. Keep an eye out for flash sales in the battle section, as it consistently holds the cheapest items in the marketplace, including a few others just as inexpensive as scratch.

Thank you all so very much for letting me help you, even if you missed the sale. I will admit I was pretty nervous that I’d somehow embarrass myself by posting this, and I was surprised and delighted when I got the first notification!

I hope you all know that no matter what you might think about yourselves, your replies, no matter how mundane you think they are, brought a spark of real joy to this random person. My day has been made brighter by the fact that I had the opportunity to make yours just a little easier, even if you didn’t manage to get here in time, and there’s nothing that can change that.

Even if you didn’t reply, I know you’re out there, and that’s just as meaningful as any thank yous. It might be a bit weird of me to get so sappy over a dragon game, but that doesn’t make my gratitude any less real, so I hope you understand, and give someone else the wonderful opportunity to help you too!
iceshieldr.png brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
+2 FR Time | She/Her
beastclanshieldl.png
Thank you for this! You can also make it go a little faster by holding down enter and clicking the buy button :D Now, what to do with 250 scratches...?
Thank you for this! You can also make it go a little faster by holding down enter and clicking the buy button :D Now, what to do with 250 scratches...?
Ghetsis' sprite from Pokémon Black and White.
Done, thanks! I thought it would be a long time before I got around to that one.
Done, thanks! I thought it would be a long time before I got around to that one.
8eQDIbk.png
THANK U (I now own 273 scratches)
THANK U (I now own 273 scratches)
13fb5f385f71fe833d6dfbf445161062db5126d7.png76a42df9cd48a24e4d85d880de3b082223a03d70.pngLinkHubFR-100x100.png673f94f0e5ea193ab459222311092ecf96edd814.png5604e7edfc0bfd2f95186912986e39946318743b.png
I now own 205 scratches, thank you
I now own 205 scratches, thank you
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
You are a good person. Thank you.
You are a good person. Thank you.
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

[quote name="Frigate" date="2023-06-20 09:30:41" ] [...] Now, what to do with 250 scratches...? [/quote] Go to Baldwin and turn them all into Irradiated Scratch of course ! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
Frigate wrote on 2023-06-20 09:30:41:
[...] Now, what to do with 250 scratches...?

Go to Baldwin and turn them all into Irradiated Scratch of course !
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
Thank you!!! Managed to complete the achievement relatively quickly because of ya!
Thank you!!! Managed to complete the achievement relatively quickly because of ya!
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
gonna become a scratch collector now i guess
selling on AH isn't even going to work because everybody is buying them... oh well
gonna become a scratch collector now i guess
selling on AH isn't even going to work because everybody is buying them... oh well
theultimatecatsig.gif W1Dayps.png
sxrFjUf.gif
op you are a lifesaver tysm !!
op you are a lifesaver tysm !!
CStGtqv.png
chaos makes the muse.
› zae(yrn) | any prns
about me
icon dragon
1 2 3