Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum on mobile full screen help
I got my new android device late last year, and it has run the Coliseum very well in full screen mode. However, recently, playing the Coli in full screen has become impossible. I can still play with the page minimized, and I can play Fairgrounds games full screen with no issues. I've poked around in settings and I didn't see anything amiss, on the phone or the website. How can I fix this? Any help is appreciated!

For reference, my device is a moto g 5G (2022).
I got my new android device late last year, and it has run the Coliseum very well in full screen mode. However, recently, playing the Coli in full screen has become impossible. I can still play with the page minimized, and I can play Fairgrounds games full screen with no issues. I've poked around in settings and I didn't see anything amiss, on the phone or the website. How can I fix this? Any help is appreciated!

For reference, my device is a moto g 5G (2022).
I am having the same issue! It does not seem to be isolated to just mobile though, as the touch screen on my laptop in fullscreen also recently stopped working.

If I figure something out I will reply to this chain again :D
I am having the same issue! It does not seem to be isolated to just mobile though, as the touch screen on my laptop in fullscreen also recently stopped working.

If I figure something out I will reply to this chain again :D
MreCscM.png

20 He/They
Same here and I can't either click buttons

But in my PC, it was fine and blurry but mobile on the other hand, needs some bugfix
Same here and I can't either click buttons

But in my PC, it was fine and blurry but mobile on the other hand, needs some bugfix
EpxpFk0.pngDEG9eQ2.png
Same issue. I put in a bug report.
Same issue. I put in a bug report.
As an update to this, the Fairgrounds has deteriorated for me as well. I used to be able to play all the games with no problem on mobile, but now I can't play anything except Higher or Lower as all the other games are no longer responsive when I try to press anything.
As an update to this, the Fairgrounds has deteriorated for me as well. I used to be able to play all the games with no problem on mobile, but now I can't play anything except Higher or Lower as all the other games are no longer responsive when I try to press anything.