Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ... Wait, it's been 10 years?
[center][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/1e2e575342b9d5efa0c000e6bbc7bd96/5f831ca246203f53-c7/s640x960/aa8d05e1e406dfcb51a7924c3c0fd98bb44defb5.jpg[/img][/center]
aa8d05e1e406dfcb51a7924c3c0fd98bb44defb5.jpg
FMoJ9vk.pngmTAp2ld.pngH0t7Ypl.pngdT9HQge.pngPRICTGJ.pngW0Y9c9y.pngKsM0wY2.pngMHHKqsF.pngtqGkHih.png5Nc3x2J.pngeIK5iG7.pngQSe6tSa.pnghJeH12I.pngxCVbB5p.png9Wis07O.png3IAkyJ2.pngG976jQG.pngWFpPzZn.png
yeah lets head to bed
yeah lets head to bed
That's what I thought. "wait it's been 10years? -checks join date- Oh it has in fact been 10years". We actually joined on the same day Oct 23 2013. I'm liking the new achievements, I just wish it counted further back. I should have a ton of battle and breed achievements, but since I did those so long ago they don't count q.q
That's what I thought. "wait it's been 10years? -checks join date- Oh it has in fact been 10years". We actually joined on the same day Oct 23 2013. I'm liking the new achievements, I just wish it counted further back. I should have a ton of battle and breed achievements, but since I did those so long ago they don't count q.q
I’ve been thinking the same thing! It’s SO WEIRD! One of my friends joined the kickstarter back in the day and got to start playing a few days before the official launch. I have vivid memories of being completely feral for details on the gameplay LOL
I’ve been thinking the same thing! It’s SO WEIRD! One of my friends joined the kickstarter back in the day and got to start playing a few days before the official launch. I have vivid memories of being completely feral for details on the gameplay LOL
93L4jcM.png
10 years. My account could be a 5th grader.
10 years. My account could be a 5th grader.
Leu | She/Her | FR+3
15587.png7695.png34822.png25781.png34786.png16453.png
im still not ready to let go of the 2010s
im still not ready to let go of the 2010s
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
As someone whose account just hit 1 month today, thank y'all for helping be a part of what made this site's community develop into something so wonderful!

FR is the only space I've seen that maintains all the positive aspects of the 2010s internet I grew up on (from the games and site navigation to forums, etc), and everyone is generally so positive and welcoming :)
As someone whose account just hit 1 month today, thank y'all for helping be a part of what made this site's community develop into something so wonderful!

FR is the only space I've seen that maintains all the positive aspects of the 2010s internet I grew up on (from the games and site navigation to forums, etc), and everyone is generally so positive and welcoming :)
PUbAkuw.png............guHXtj1.png
[quote name="codfishie" date="2023-06-09 09:50:09" ] As someone whose account just hit 1 month today, thank y'all for helping be a part of what made this site's community develop into something so wonderful! FR is the only space I've seen that maintains all the positive aspects of the 2010s internet I grew up on (from the games and site navigation to forums, etc), and everyone is generally so positive and welcoming :) [/quote] I came in here to vibe with my fellow FR geriatrics but reading this made me feel like that Jerry tearing up meme. I think you captured why this site has a charm, why I just haven't been able to fully leave in the 9.2 years I've been on here. Hope to continue seeing you and all the rest of us around across the next decade [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
codfishie wrote on 2023-06-09 09:50:09:

I came in here to vibe with my fellow FR geriatrics but reading this made me feel like that Jerry tearing up meme.

I think you captured why this site has a charm, why I just haven't been able to fully leave in the 9.2 years I've been on here.

Hope to continue seeing you and all the rest of us around across the next decade
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
@Tyrannosaur Awwh, that's really sweet to hear, I'm glad it's been a cozy place to return to for so long! Likewise! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Tyrannosaur Awwh, that's really sweet to hear, I'm glad it's been a cozy place to return to for so long! Likewise!
PUbAkuw.png............guHXtj1.png