Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | help with breeding project please i plea
been working on this breeding project for so long and i get a ONE OFF otherwise he would be perfect anyways what do yall think should i keep the one off or keep going [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=125&auth=4066daccd3b3932dd4278e8748d5b5d7d822de07&dummyext=prev.png[/img] The Goal: Mint/Pistachio/[b]Marigold[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=125&auth=8551590ef38882032aa9ef9bfb24a3a2bf1c02e5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Mr. One-off: Mint/Pistachio/[b]Sunshine[/b] there's a difference i swear i swear thanks yall
been working on this breeding project for so long and i get a ONE OFF otherwise he would be perfect anyways what do yall think should i keep the one off or keep going

dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=75&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=125&auth=4066daccd3b3932dd4278e8748d5b5d7d822de07&dummyext=prev.png
The Goal: Mint/Pistachio/Marigold

dragon?age=1&body=152&bodygene=21&breed=12&element=3&eyetype=12&gender=0&tert=46&tertgene=12&winggene=10&wings=125&auth=8551590ef38882032aa9ef9bfb24a3a2bf1c02e5&dummyext=prev.png
Mr. One-off: Mint/Pistachio/Sunshine

there's a difference i swear i swear

thanks yall
quill.png
i dont really see a difference between the two personally (also my screen brightness is pretty low so that might have something to do with it) but if the planned colors are important to you, then you can definitely still keep going. might even feel more accomplished when you get the correct colors.

but you can also keep the one-off just in case you do decide to give up down the line, which is also fine! idk exactly how long youve been working on this project but sometimes you really do get to the point where you start to wonder if you really wanna keep going. i know ive been there .. several times ^^;

in the end its all up to how important the difference is to you !
i dont really see a difference between the two personally (also my screen brightness is pretty low so that might have something to do with it) but if the planned colors are important to you, then you can definitely still keep going. might even feel more accomplished when you get the correct colors.

but you can also keep the one-off just in case you do decide to give up down the line, which is also fine! idk exactly how long youve been working on this project but sometimes you really do get to the point where you start to wonder if you really wanna keep going. i know ive been there .. several times ^^;

in the end its all up to how important the difference is to you !

~
kenn
he / them
fr +17

sales tab

~

~

~

~

~
Arcane-Network.png

~

~

~

~

~
its tskumoyuuma,
no u after the ts !
I would say I like the first one slightly more?..
But in fact I almost don't see difference. They both are good!
I would say I like the first one slightly more?..
But in fact I almost don't see difference. They both are good!
Ooh, really tough decision, but I think the original does look slightly better. Sunshine makes the whiter parts too red imo. I would also recommend keeping him though! Just in case you find a dragon that could make the breeding range with him even tighter than your pair now, or you decide that you can settle with the one-off. Good luck if you do continue!!
Ooh, really tough decision, but I think the original does look slightly better. Sunshine makes the whiter parts too red imo. I would also recommend keeping him though! Just in case you find a dragon that could make the breeding range with him even tighter than your pair now, or you decide that you can settle with the one-off. Good luck if you do continue!!
“The noise conjured by my mind finds a vessel in you.
Have you welcomed it yourself, or are
you something more?”
arcaneb1.png
“I’m a herald, of sorts. The aura that surrounds you is what drew me. It’s more than music and magic.

You are a
mystic.”
arcanemid.png
Oh oof, there is a difference, oh there's a difference. Honestly, why settle for less than perfection? The sunshine muddies the colors in my opinion...the marigold is SO NICE. It's that hint of yellow vs the hint of red and the yellow just looks better to me. I also can't bring myself to settle for anything so, uh, take that into account...

eudaemonia makes a good suggestion though, keeping him and enjoying him and using him for a better range or just as a nice placeholder to take off the edge of project impatience.
Oh oof, there is a difference, oh there's a difference. Honestly, why settle for less than perfection? The sunshine muddies the colors in my opinion...the marigold is SO NICE. It's that hint of yellow vs the hint of red and the yellow just looks better to me. I also can't bring myself to settle for anything so, uh, take that into account...

eudaemonia makes a good suggestion though, keeping him and enjoying him and using him for a better range or just as a nice placeholder to take off the edge of project impatience.
FD1rkPC.png dac5c205911117729a82f72c1cdf25cc70a0d072.png
thanks to everyone who replied for the help! I'm gonna keep trying for my dream dragon, but keep this guy just in case.
thanks to everyone who replied for the help! I'm gonna keep trying for my dream dragon, but keep this guy just in case.
quill.png