Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF Dragon to Rent w/ Eliminate stone!
Hi All,

As you can probably tell, I'm very new to the site, but I've been super engaged in Coli!

However, I find it difficult to progress to the stages where there are good rare drops (i.e, an eliminate of my own...)

So I'm posting here to see if any of you lovely people have a dragon with an eliminate already available to rent. Hopefully, after grinding for a week or so, I would be able to grab the drops I need to build my own team.

I'd be happy to pay some treasure in exchange, or if you'd prefer, we could do some sort of deal where you get a portion of the drops received when grinding (is that crazy? maybe, I don't know!)

Anyway, just happy to be here ^^

Chlorine
Hi All,

As you can probably tell, I'm very new to the site, but I've been super engaged in Coli!

However, I find it difficult to progress to the stages where there are good rare drops (i.e, an eliminate of my own...)

So I'm posting here to see if any of you lovely people have a dragon with an eliminate already available to rent. Hopefully, after grinding for a week or so, I would be able to grab the drops I need to build my own team.

I'd be happy to pay some treasure in exchange, or if you'd prefer, we could do some sort of deal where you get a portion of the drops received when grinding (is that crazy? maybe, I don't know!)

Anyway, just happy to be here ^^

Chlorine
@ChlorineQween heya, welcome to FR! i have a guy i'd be willing to rent to you. he's level 25, statted and stoned as a standard fodder trainer, so he should be able to level two other dragons in the Mire pretty quickly. it's finals week for me so i'm not going to be doing any coli grinding atm lol, so i wouldn't mind handing him over for a while [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64738798][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/647388/64738798_350.png[/img][/url]
@ChlorineQween heya, welcome to FR! i have a guy i'd be willing to rent to you. he's level 25, statted and stoned as a standard fodder trainer, so he should be able to level two other dragons in the Mire pretty quickly. it's finals week for me so i'm not going to be doing any coli grinding atm lol, so i wouldn't mind handing him over for a while

64738798_350.png
6Fjd4rG.png
eswSnrS.png
a129Nss.png
7Zid8hE.png
8O67LBq.png
uGFNMlk.png
a69iToJ.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png
@rainily03

He's so beautiful ;;
(I also peaked at your lair, and I love your blue/yellows..)

Anyway, I'd love to have him on my team for a bit. Does a week sound good to you? I'd be happy to give you some sort of deposit / payment for his time with me. We could even do a trade of some sort if any of the few dragons I have strikes your fancy ^^

I'm also open ears if you are looking for any specific loot. (if your not doing any grinding, perhaps I can at least help you keep up the supplies)

@rainily03

He's so beautiful ;;
(I also peaked at your lair, and I love your blue/yellows..)

Anyway, I'd love to have him on my team for a bit. Does a week sound good to you? I'd be happy to give you some sort of deposit / payment for his time with me. We could even do a trade of some sort if any of the few dragons I have strikes your fancy ^^

I'm also open ears if you are looking for any specific loot. (if your not doing any grinding, perhaps I can at least help you keep up the supplies)

@ChlorineQween a week is good, but if you need to keep him a little longer that's also fine! in exchange i would take some treasure or a portion of the loot, i honestly don't need much. the one thing i will ask is that i could hold onto one of your dragons or something valuable as collateral while you have him just to make sure i get him back (I think that's standard practice? I haven't done this before haha)
@ChlorineQween a week is good, but if you need to keep him a little longer that's also fine! in exchange i would take some treasure or a portion of the loot, i honestly don't need much. the one thing i will ask is that i could hold onto one of your dragons or something valuable as collateral while you have him just to make sure i get him back (I think that's standard practice? I haven't done this before haha)
6Fjd4rG.png
eswSnrS.png
a129Nss.png
7Zid8hE.png
8O67LBq.png
uGFNMlk.png
a69iToJ.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
R1dejfm.png
YMPbu9R.png