Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Had A Nightmare
That I sold all of my dragons except for one, all of my coli dragons, my breeders...

Everything.

Except for one. But the one that survived wasn't all that interesting, it was like a fodder dragon.

(Dunno why though, I haven't played here in ages lol. Just had to get that off my chest. Has anyone else had FR dreams/nightmares before?)
That I sold all of my dragons except for one, all of my coli dragons, my breeders...

Everything.

Except for one. But the one that survived wasn't all that interesting, it was like a fodder dragon.

(Dunno why though, I haven't played here in ages lol. Just had to get that off my chest. Has anyone else had FR dreams/nightmares before?)
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
I had this dream once where me and the FR breeds had to escape some sort of maze / escape room in space whilst water was flooding the room...? It was... Interesting.
I had this dream once where me and the FR breeds had to escape some sort of maze / escape room in space whilst water was flooding the room...? It was... Interesting.
20240124-2118111.gif
not a nightmare but i had one dream where wildclaws had 3d models and animations where you could drag them around to run around their profile page like a mobile game
not a nightmare but i had one dream where wildclaws had 3d models and animations where you could drag them around to run around their profile page like a mobile game
LVVfHp2.png | FR+3
| elune adore
| wishlist
| adopts
86128068.pngw7Yv8Mj.png
I’ve had at least two dreams where I hatched a bunch of g1 triples. so they were more disappointing than scary haha
I’ve had at least two dreams where I hatched a bunch of g1 triples. so they were more disappointing than scary haha
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
Welcome back to Flight Rising.

Yeah, FR dreams and nightmare are surprisingly common, I've had a fairshare of my own. Shoutout to the one animal crossing one I had... Stormcatcher froggy chair...
Welcome back to Flight Rising.

Yeah, FR dreams and nightmare are surprisingly common, I've had a fairshare of my own. Shoutout to the one animal crossing one I had... Stormcatcher froggy chair...
sudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gifsudowoodo.gif
SUDOWOODO PARTY
That nightmare sounds like it was awful. I once had a nightmare where FR started selling NFTs of familiars and you could use those NFTs to unlock Hibernal Den slots.

Anyways, welcome back to FR!
That nightmare sounds like it was awful. I once had a nightmare where FR started selling NFTs of familiars and you could use those NFTs to unlock Hibernal Den slots.

Anyways, welcome back to FR!
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I had a dream once they implemented a feature called the Dinger, which was basically like likes on a dragon profile, but it made a sound? And people were having competitions to get the most dings on your dragons.
I had a dream once they implemented a feature called the Dinger, which was basically like likes on a dragon profile, but it made a sound? And people were having competitions to get the most dings on your dragons.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
I just had a dream last night that something completely borked with scavenging and I got 7 plague eggs using 15 gathering turns. I was worried they'd reset the servers and undo everything, but decided to pm Aequorin anyways to warn them of the issue. You know how text doesn't work well in dreams? I tried to reread my sent message, but it was all wrong and I was completely freaking out. By the time I woke up, I was more relieved that the message wasn't real than I was dissapounted at not having 7 Plague eggs.
I just had a dream last night that something completely borked with scavenging and I got 7 plague eggs using 15 gathering turns. I was worried they'd reset the servers and undo everything, but decided to pm Aequorin anyways to warn them of the issue. You know how text doesn't work well in dreams? I tried to reread my sent message, but it was all wrong and I was completely freaking out. By the time I woke up, I was more relieved that the message wasn't real than I was dissapounted at not having 7 Plague eggs.