Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I’m new to FR! What does this game have
Hello! I’m pretty new to this game but I’ve played games similar to it including: Lioden, wolvden, and wolf play. But navigating through FR is a bit confusing especially since from my current knowledge there’s no tutorial..! I guess I’ll work it out.

But my question is what can you do in this game? I know it’s about breeding and collecting dragons but what else is there to do? Like in Lioden and Wolvden you can explore and encounter things. Can you do something similar?
Hello! I’m pretty new to this game but I’ve played games similar to it including: Lioden, wolvden, and wolf play. But navigating through FR is a bit confusing especially since from my current knowledge there’s no tutorial..! I guess I’ll work it out.

But my question is what can you do in this game? I know it’s about breeding and collecting dragons but what else is there to do? Like in Lioden and Wolvden you can explore and encounter things. Can you do something similar?
Welcome to FR, @MrNameless !

You can grind items in coliseum (requires high leveled dragon for efficiency though),
get little rewards, trades, or transmute items in Trading Post,
earn treasure(in-game currency) in Fairgrounds.
You can get items daily in 'Gather Items' also!

also you can find explanations of each features in Which Waystone!

Not much but I hope it helps!
Welcome to FR, @MrNameless !

You can grind items in coliseum (requires high leveled dragon for efficiency though),
get little rewards, trades, or transmute items in Trading Post,
earn treasure(in-game currency) in Fairgrounds.
You can get items daily in 'Gather Items' also!

also you can find explanations of each features in Which Waystone!

Not much but I hope it helps!
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png
most of everything you do is to gain resources to customize your dragons and upgrade your lair. the most interactive aspect we have would be the coliseum (to battle with your dragons) and the breeding feature, of course. pvp is still in the works, as well as adventure mode...
most of everything you do is to gain resources to customize your dragons and upgrade your lair. the most interactive aspect we have would be the coliseum (to battle with your dragons) and the breeding feature, of course. pvp is still in the works, as well as adventure mode...
yzUX307.png
@MrNameless

There are a lot of other things besides the stuff mentioned above!

We are currently in the middle of Wavecrest, one of the 11 elemental festivals. Each month there is a festival for a different flight (april being the water flight festival), and one big festival in December. So in the coli and through doing your daily activities (such as gathering, bonding with familiars, trading post activities, etc), you get elemental currency. This currency can be exchanged for exclusive items in the grand exchange, in Joxar's shop.

The coli is a lot of fun, but I would recommend having three dragons to fight in it, as it makes things easier. A lot of people are giving away free dragons to new players in Raffles and Giveaways so that could be fun to check out.

There is quite a bit more, but the majority of it is centred on the breeding and customization (such as apparel) of dragons.
@MrNameless

There are a lot of other things besides the stuff mentioned above!

We are currently in the middle of Wavecrest, one of the 11 elemental festivals. Each month there is a festival for a different flight (april being the water flight festival), and one big festival in December. So in the coli and through doing your daily activities (such as gathering, bonding with familiars, trading post activities, etc), you get elemental currency. This currency can be exchanged for exclusive items in the grand exchange, in Joxar's shop.

The coli is a lot of fun, but I would recommend having three dragons to fight in it, as it makes things easier. A lot of people are giving away free dragons to new players in Raffles and Giveaways so that could be fun to check out.

There is quite a bit more, but the majority of it is centred on the breeding and customization (such as apparel) of dragons.
fiendiishly.png