Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings
Hello everyone, my name is NazotheHedgehog.
I should've done this yesterday, but it doesn't matter.
This is my first time using this site, so I have a lot to learn on how this works.
Anyways, I know this place will be fun once I get the basics down.
Hello everyone, my name is NazotheHedgehog.
I should've done this yesterday, but it doesn't matter.
This is my first time using this site, so I have a lot to learn on how this works.
Anyways, I know this place will be fun once I get the basics down.
@NazotheHedgehog

Hi there, I’m BunnySox; welcome to the magical dragons of FR!!

There’s so much to do here…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, to help new (and returning) players (Mama's is currently on hiatus, but keep checking; and your Flight might have a Food Bank or similar)
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkspots" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • your Account Settings are upper right corner, next to your u/n, down arrow. Here is where you can Change your Avatar, give it a background, manage subscriptions, or make a Forum Signature for your posts

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all; I'm on daily.

hmu if you need help making a first Coli team!!

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^
@NazotheHedgehog

Hi there, I’m BunnySox; welcome to the magical dragons of FR!!

There’s so much to do here…breeding, buying/selling, Coliseum, dress-up, art shops, hatcheries, raffles and festivals, RPG, on and on.

Here’s a few quick tips you might find useful…
  • there are free dragons everywhere...check the Raffles & Giveaways forums…
  • keep your dragons well-fed, over 80% at all times, to get your daily well-fed bonuses
  • Mama’s Soup Kitchen gives out free food daily, to help new (and returning) players (Mama's is currently on hiatus, but keep checking; and your Flight might have a Food Bank or similar)
  • give each dragon a Familiar & bond with Familiars daily, for a bit of treasure and some chests as they level up
  • Which Waystone (Library menu, left) suggests activities and tasks for you, helping you explore the vast world of Sornieth
  • under Library / Forums, 1st column, halfway down, are your Shadow Flight-only forums. Introduce yourself to your fellow "Inkspots" and see what goodies / assistance your Flight offers their new players
    -- if you Discord, this is where you request server access
  • Guide to FR Abbreviations will help you understand forum-speak xd
  • your Account Settings are upper right corner, next to your u/n, down arrow. Here is where you can Change your Avatar, give it a background, manage subscriptions, or make a Forum Signature for your posts

FR is a very friendly and generous community, and we love helping new players learn game mechanics quickly, so that you can just ENJOY being here.

Feel free to PM me with any questions at all; I'm on daily.

hmu if you need help making a first Coli team!!

I hope you love it here!!

BunnySox ^^