Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Function to lock multiple items at once
This has probably been put forward before but I didn't see it after a cursory search.

t would be super convenient to have a hoard function to allow locking multi items at the same time. Like the way you can checkmark a bunch of items at the same time and then sell them, but have an option to lock instead. Would really appreciate something like that if it's possible.
This has probably been put forward before but I didn't see it after a cursory search.

t would be super convenient to have a hoard function to allow locking multi items at the same time. Like the way you can checkmark a bunch of items at the same time and then sell them, but have an option to lock instead. Would really appreciate something like that if it's possible.
That would be really convenient, there are plenty of times when I want to lock a bunch of items at the same time, usually around the time when there's a new release.
That would be really convenient, there are plenty of times when I want to lock a bunch of items at the same time, usually around the time when there's a new release.
oh my god yes please
oh my god yes please