Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Clearing out old accents
Heyo!
I haven't played this game actively in ages, and I'm trying to sell some of the valuables that I've still got lying around. Turns out I have a bunch of old accents from when I sold those still! So I'm going to clear out in them. These will not be reprinted, so, get them while you can and all that

POISONPICKER. Coatl Female. 1 left. 700 gems (my personal favorite, which is why it's a bit steep)

IVYCATCHER. Pearlcatcher male. 3 left. 500 gems

FADING PLUMAGE. Coatl Female. 1 sold, 7 left. 300 gems.

CRACKING GEODE. Wildclaw female. 2 left. 400 gems

I'll do my best to check back, but since I don't really play actively right now, I might miss it - feel free to poke me if I haven't gotten back to you.
Thanks for having a look!
Heyo!
I haven't played this game actively in ages, and I'm trying to sell some of the valuables that I've still got lying around. Turns out I have a bunch of old accents from when I sold those still! So I'm going to clear out in them. These will not be reprinted, so, get them while you can and all that

POISONPICKER. Coatl Female. 1 left. 700 gems (my personal favorite, which is why it's a bit steep)

IVYCATCHER. Pearlcatcher male. 3 left. 500 gems

FADING PLUMAGE. Coatl Female. 1 sold, 7 left. 300 gems.

CRACKING GEODE. Wildclaw female. 2 left. 400 gems

I'll do my best to check back, but since I don't really play actively right now, I might miss it - feel free to poke me if I haven't gotten back to you.
Thanks for having a look!
may I buy cracking geode?
may I buy cracking geode?
she/her
Could I have a copy of Fading Plumage, please? :)

(EDIT: @Starfog psst you mentioned to poke you and it's been a few months now, and I'd still absolutely love a copy of Fading Plumage if you're still selling!
Could I have a copy of Fading Plumage, please? :)

(EDIT: @Starfog psst you mentioned to poke you and it's been a few months now, and I'd still absolutely love a copy of Fading Plumage if you're still selling!
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Can I purchase Fading Lights and/or Luminous Surge from you, please?
Can I purchase Fading Lights and/or Luminous Surge from you, please?
I am SO sorry for not responding to these, I had no idea I wouldn't get notified for new posts and I thought this thread had gotten no responses D:

@SunsPauliiine so sorry about the endless wait, are you still interested?
@DragonsMythos Sent you a crossroads!
@StarWriter2439 So sorry, I haven't kept this thread updated and unfortunately I only have the usermade skins left D: I apologize!

(I have now followed the thread, so this should not happen again lol)
I am SO sorry for not responding to these, I had no idea I wouldn't get notified for new posts and I thought this thread had gotten no responses D:

@SunsPauliiine so sorry about the endless wait, are you still interested?
@DragonsMythos Sent you a crossroads!
@StarWriter2439 So sorry, I haven't kept this thread updated and unfortunately I only have the usermade skins left D: I apologize!

(I have now followed the thread, so this should not happen again lol)
Sorry, no longer interested
she/her
[quote name="SunsPauliiine" date="2023-08-28 11:27:28" ] Sorry, no longer interested [/quote] Don't worry, that's okay haha ^^
SunsPauliiine wrote on 2023-08-28 11:27:28:
Don't worry, that's okay haha ^^
S'alright.
S'alright.