Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {Shneykishel's Stylish Scrying Service}
Have a hunch one of your hatches could be something more? Think you know where you're going with a project, but you could use some outside advice? Wonder how you'd go about fixing a dragon to suit a theme? Have an oc you want designed to play in the forums who doesn't even exist in your clan, and will probably remain a morphology forever?
Any or all of these at once, but you're not confident in your sense of colour theory?

Then you've come to the right place!

I offer scrying and styling services for reasonable prices.

Here's a small portfolio of examples of my work!
Just Scries
Celestial

Butterfly

Monarch

Sunset

Scry-n-Style

Aureole

Aestival

All Shall Fade

Autumn Aspirant

Arval

Scrying •°?°• Services
One scry: 7kt/g. Includes one design and nothing else.

Two scry package (standard deal):: Just for this wonderful community I would be happy to make two scries of the dragon you'd want to see possibilities for, for only 12kt/g.

After this point scry package prices increase linearly at the rate of 1 extra scry - 7 gems.
Styling •°?°• Services
15kt/g per outfit! If purchasing multiple for the same dragon morphology we can knock that down to 10 for each outfit after the first, to reflect the relative ease of designing.

Skin/Accent Matching : 15kt/g, includes free familiar matching!

Service •°?°• Terms
°•. Turnover may be as late as 2 days or so in extremely rare cases, but typically I can be done within hours. I'm in the EST timezone and sleep at normal hours, but of an evening I am at your disposal. :)
°•. Please make your payment in advance of receipt of service.
°•. All purchases are non-refundable.
°•. I can work on 3 orders simultaneously. Quality demands a focused workload!
°•. Wardrobe inspiration and skin/familiar matching currently based on what is currently reasonable to obtain from the Marketplace, an ongoing or recurring Festival, Baldwin or the Auction House. If you would like to incorporate a retired or seasonal item/set because these are reasonably obtainable for you, please specify!
Order Form
[@ me!]
Desired service:
Dragon(s) (ID or link):
Comments (style guidelines - breed changes, genes/colours/seasonals to use or avoid, whether to use treasure or gem-only genes or apparel - anything you need!)
Thank you warmly for your patronage!
The shop is OPEN. These slots are available:

Slot 1
Slot 2
Slot 3

Have a hunch one of your hatches could be something more? Think you know where you're going with a project, but you could use some outside advice? Wonder how you'd go about fixing a dragon to suit a theme? Have an oc you want designed to play in the forums who doesn't even exist in your clan, and will probably remain a morphology forever?
Any or all of these at once, but you're not confident in your sense of colour theory?

Then you've come to the right place!

I offer scrying and styling services for reasonable prices.

Here's a small portfolio of examples of my work!
Just Scries
Celestial

Butterfly

Monarch

Sunset

Scry-n-Style

Aureole

Aestival

All Shall Fade

Autumn Aspirant

Arval

Scrying •°?°• Services
One scry: 7kt/g. Includes one design and nothing else.

Two scry package (standard deal):: Just for this wonderful community I would be happy to make two scries of the dragon you'd want to see possibilities for, for only 12kt/g.

After this point scry package prices increase linearly at the rate of 1 extra scry - 7 gems.
Styling •°?°• Services
15kt/g per outfit! If purchasing multiple for the same dragon morphology we can knock that down to 10 for each outfit after the first, to reflect the relative ease of designing.

Skin/Accent Matching : 15kt/g, includes free familiar matching!

Service •°?°• Terms
°•. Turnover may be as late as 2 days or so in extremely rare cases, but typically I can be done within hours. I'm in the EST timezone and sleep at normal hours, but of an evening I am at your disposal. :)
°•. Please make your payment in advance of receipt of service.
°•. All purchases are non-refundable.
°•. I can work on 3 orders simultaneously. Quality demands a focused workload!
°•. Wardrobe inspiration and skin/familiar matching currently based on what is currently reasonable to obtain from the Marketplace, an ongoing or recurring Festival, Baldwin or the Auction House. If you would like to incorporate a retired or seasonal item/set because these are reasonably obtainable for you, please specify!
Order Form
[@ me!]
Desired service:
Dragon(s) (ID or link):
Comments (style guidelines - breed changes, genes/colours/seasonals to use or avoid, whether to use treasure or gem-only genes or apparel - anything you need!)
Thank you warmly for your patronage!
The shop is OPEN. These slots are available:

Slot 1
Slot 2
Slot 3

your scries (plural spelling??) are so cool!!
your scries (plural spelling??) are so cool!!
3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png AaYNmEX.png
JNAfoEf.png
ehCjVGy.png
Al1BEGR.png
rUoKR6y.png