Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flaunt Modern gene for sale/trade
Sooo accidentally bought a gene I dont wanna use looking to resell at normal price so either 200k t or 200 gems but I'm also willing to trade it for a male snapper skin that is easy to pair with apparel. So you can use it to do the full payment for part (so lets say the male snapper skin is worth 100k you'd have to give me the skin and then pay the other 100k of the genes worth.

Im also willing to give a 15k off if I really like the ma;e snapper skin but if I LOVE LOVE LOVE it I'm willing to give up to 20k off the price of the flair gene (maybe more but it would have to be like literally PERFECT to get more than 20k)
Sooo accidentally bought a gene I dont wanna use looking to resell at normal price so either 200k t or 200 gems but I'm also willing to trade it for a male snapper skin that is easy to pair with apparel. So you can use it to do the full payment for part (so lets say the male snapper skin is worth 100k you'd have to give me the skin and then pay the other 100k of the genes worth.

Im also willing to give a 15k off if I really like the ma;e snapper skin but if I LOVE LOVE LOVE it I'm willing to give up to 20k off the price of the flair gene (maybe more but it would have to be like literally PERFECT to get more than 20k)
eVaClRh.png
b
b
eVaClRh.png