Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Baldwin help please
Hiya, I don't post much here but I'm hoping someone might help me.

Basically I'm not high enough level to get the new tertiary genes for Foam and Tide for the new Aether dragon.
I have the items needed, would someone kindly help me with them please?
I'm looking to trade them over and to get them back when they're done.

I'm unsure what I would give in return for your time but I can draw a dragon for you if you like?
I go by Sparrow0v0 on tumblr, check it out for my art.
Hiya, I don't post much here but I'm hoping someone might help me.

Basically I'm not high enough level to get the new tertiary genes for Foam and Tide for the new Aether dragon.
I have the items needed, would someone kindly help me with them please?
I'm looking to trade them over and to get them back when they're done.

I'm unsure what I would give in return for your time but I can draw a dragon for you if you like?
I go by Sparrow0v0 on tumblr, check it out for my art.
35638.png
[Sparrow . She/Her . INFP
.......................................................................................................................
Wishlist | Goals
Twitter
Art

I can't help right now since my cauldron is full, but I will say that is you don't find the help you need here, try over in the Items For Sale forum. I often see people there who will brew stuff for free, to get exp to level their cauldrons.

I hope you find someone to help!
I can't help right now since my cauldron is full, but I will say that is you don't find the help you need here, try over in the Items For Sale forum. I often see people there who will brew stuff for free, to get exp to level their cauldrons.

I hope you find someone to help!
3sBLd.gif?5g6Xz=party.png
Thank you!
I'll keep my eyes open for over there. I'm not too familiar with the forums and where I should really post.
Please feel free to drop me a message to see if I've been able to get them sorted ^.^
I appreciate your time
Thank you!
I'll keep my eyes open for over there. I'm not too familiar with the forums and where I should really post.
Please feel free to drop me a message to see if I've been able to get them sorted ^.^
I appreciate your time
35638.png
[Sparrow . She/Her . INFP
.......................................................................................................................
Wishlist | Goals
Twitter
Art

@Sparrow0v0

It's late in the evening for me, so I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow. But if you don't find anyone else before then, I'd be happy to do it.
@Sparrow0v0

It's late in the evening for me, so I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow. But if you don't find anyone else before then, I'd be happy to do it.
cDDSaqc.png
@Sparrow0v0 i can do them both if you still need! happy to take art in exchange :)
@Sparrow0v0 i can do them both if you still need! happy to take art in exchange :)
dDVbBvO.pngaOKWJGu.gif