Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Slight text sizing bug (funny though)
Postimg this at least partially because the irony is REALLY funny to me right now The description text is a bit off for the Bug Report forums, at least on mobile [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/bbc47a436ba994fdaea36efbf4bb936f/c9e3f41bdc1cf529-f9/s1280x1920/d396bacf87e3d9e5f0d1b4c66048716f53f8931b.jpg[img]
Postimg this at least partially because the irony is REALLY funny to me right now

The description text is a bit off for the Bug Report forums, at least on mobile

d396bacf87e3d9e5f0d1b4c66048716f53f8931b.jpg[img][/img]
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
This happens all the time for me on mobile! I've just never been bothered to report it...

I use android + firefox. Considering how many times I clear my cache on my phone, I don't think that's the issue.
This happens all the time for me on mobile! I've just never been bothered to report it...

I use android + firefox. Considering how many times I clear my cache on my phone, I don't think that's the issue.
Howdy!

Helticks
+2 fr time
-xIsegSQ.png NL841GZ.png 90686005.png d974qyj.png
Just adding that this is specific to Firefox on Android. Firefox on Windows (even in responsive design mode at mobile sizes) does not do this, neither does Chrome on Android. This is likely to the Font Boosting feature, which only triggers under certain conditions - I'd guess one of them is text length, since the bug report text is the longest. I believe using [code] -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; [/code] in the site CSS should fix it. @Helticks @InkedMyths You can prevent this from happening in Settings => Accessibility => disabling Automatic Font Sizing
Just adding that this is specific to Firefox on Android. Firefox on Windows (even in responsive design mode at mobile sizes) does not do this, neither does Chrome on Android.

This is likely to the Font Boosting feature, which only triggers under certain conditions - I'd guess one of them is text length, since the bug report text is the longest. I believe using
Code:
-webkit-text-size-adjust: none;
in the site CSS should fix it.

@Helticks @InkedMyths You can prevent this from happening in Settings => Accessibility => disabling Automatic Font Sizing
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png