Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Lair Cleanout - Taking offers
I'm just coming back to FR after a few years and I have some dragons I'd like to sell! (Also not good at BB coding forum posts anymore so forgive the basic post eek)

All of the dragons in this group are for sale/trade offers :3 Not lf other dragons, just currency, food, or chests mayb
I'm just coming back to FR after a few years and I have some dragons I'd like to sell! (Also not good at BB coding forum posts anymore so forgive the basic post eek)

All of the dragons in this group are for sale/trade offers :3 Not lf other dragons, just currency, food, or chests mayb
free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif madoka__free_to_use_icon__by_kagaml-d6ar7oj.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png _free__butterflion_by_didthesqd-db9udt2.gif free_fruit_creme_cake_icon_by_xxviolentxlolitaxx-d2y48no.png free_chibi_canada_icon__by_lanahx3-d5clpqm.gif free_birthday_present_avatar_02_by_gasara-d5w79xn.gif
@CrystalDr4gons
Hello! You have quite a few oldies (3+ year olds) in that sale/trade group so I thought I'd direct you towards Galopa's Old Oaks! We recommend pricing 8 digit oldies at 10g/kt per year of age, with extra value added for higher levels (above 7), important coliseum stones, art, lore, etc.. If you agree with the Old Oaks pricing guide you're welcome to post your dragons in the main OO thread and use our pinglists there!

There's an exception to the 10g/kt per year of age rule- 7 digits, like Karwin, Bengal, or Themis are potentially worth more. Unbred, imperials, earth flight, first generations, and double/triple color 7 digits are all more expensive ^^ always check the lowest AH prices or look for recent forum sales when selling 7 digits! Karwin is the only 7 digit in your sales tab at the moment, but he's also a triple color imperial- their LAH is 888g and a triple slate XXX imperial sold for 500g recently, so you should look for offers in that range at least for him!

If you have any questions or need any food (I noticed some of your lair is hungry, lol) you're welcome to reach out :D
@CrystalDr4gons
Hello! You have quite a few oldies (3+ year olds) in that sale/trade group so I thought I'd direct you towards Galopa's Old Oaks! We recommend pricing 8 digit oldies at 10g/kt per year of age, with extra value added for higher levels (above 7), important coliseum stones, art, lore, etc.. If you agree with the Old Oaks pricing guide you're welcome to post your dragons in the main OO thread and use our pinglists there!

There's an exception to the 10g/kt per year of age rule- 7 digits, like Karwin, Bengal, or Themis are potentially worth more. Unbred, imperials, earth flight, first generations, and double/triple color 7 digits are all more expensive ^^ always check the lowest AH prices or look for recent forum sales when selling 7 digits! Karwin is the only 7 digit in your sales tab at the moment, but he's also a triple color imperial- their LAH is 888g and a triple slate XXX imperial sold for 500g recently, so you should look for offers in that range at least for him!

If you have any questions or need any food (I noticed some of your lair is hungry, lol) you're welcome to reach out :D
udj6wT1.png