Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hey y'all!
hello everyone! im a brand new player here, even though i made an account several years ago on a whim. unfortunately didnt "get" flight rising right away, so i didnt give it much of my attention and let my account gather dust. however i recently decided to give it another go and really learn how to do stuff on here and now im having great fun!! i look forward to logging on everyday [emoji=familiar heart size=1] originally i chose to be in the Light flight, however upon coming back to the game, i decided that the Nature flight is more my speed and feels more like home. so happy to be here!! my main focus is to have fun breeding my dragons, but i want to best utilize all the places in the trading post so i can be an efficient player, so any helpful tips and tricks for this newbie would be appreciated! some things about me are: im currently living in japan (FR 17+), i love the dragon age series (im trying to incorporate dragon age into my lair's lore bc im old and being cringe is super fun), as well as farming and cozy games, studying veterinary medicine, growing houseplants, and cross stitching! anyways thanks for reading!!
hello everyone! im a brand new player here, even though i made an account several years ago on a whim. unfortunately didnt "get" flight rising right away, so i didnt give it much of my attention and let my account gather dust. however i recently decided to give it another go and really learn how to do stuff on here and now im having great fun!! i look forward to logging on everyday

originally i chose to be in the Light flight, however upon coming back to the game, i decided that the Nature flight is more my speed and feels more like home. so happy to be here!! my main focus is to have fun breeding my dragons, but i want to best utilize all the places in the trading post so i can be an efficient player, so any helpful tips and tricks for this newbie would be appreciated!

some things about me are: im currently living in japan (FR 17+), i love the dragon age series (im trying to incorporate dragon age into my lair's lore bc im old and being cringe is super fun), as well as farming and cozy games, studying veterinary medicine, growing houseplants, and cross stitching!

anyways thanks for reading!!

sHp9.png
♥ ♥ ♥dT9HQge.png
NlmYDAS.png
7A7cEAI.png
xCVbB5p.png
lMoMteR.png
Welcome back to FR!
Welcome back to FR!
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time