Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fiona Familiar Held/On Dragon icons?
I love doing fiona tasks, but I've been struggling so much when trying to get the ascended familiars of hers- On her screen tracking your progress, I can't see if I even have the familiars there- It only shows their bond level, which may be from her rotating it in her daily bondings!

I'd like a feature similar to the bestiary/marketplace - simple icons showing if you have that familiar in your inventory or attached to a dragon. That would make my life SO much easier when figuring out which familiars I need to acquire!
I love doing fiona tasks, but I've been struggling so much when trying to get the ascended familiars of hers- On her screen tracking your progress, I can't see if I even have the familiars there- It only shows their bond level, which may be from her rotating it in her daily bondings!

I'd like a feature similar to the bestiary/marketplace - simple icons showing if you have that familiar in your inventory or attached to a dragon. That would make my life SO much easier when figuring out which familiars I need to acquire!
FR Art Blog | Main/Art Blog