Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Papa's Freezeria, an autistic rambling
THIS IS ALL MEANT IN GOOD FUN, NOT TO OFFEND ANY BODY! <3

I am an addict, and my substance is Cool Math Games.
Just today, I decided "Oh, haha, what if I played one day of a game in the papa's pizzeria franchise, that would be funny"
And so I decided on freezeria, just because, and then dived right on in.

But first, my only issue with the game.
So, something I notice is that a lot of the drinks get lost somehow?? Like, I'll be in the toppings area, and then once I get to a specific order, it's just gone, and then I have to remake it, which brings down the tips! But besides that, the game is honestly amazing.

A lot of the time when I'm playing I'll just talk to myself, in my head, or in a whisper, being like: "Cherry!? You want a CHERRY on your ALL CHOCOLATE DRINK!? TONY, I'M GOING TO ? give you a very tight neck hug? IF YOU DON'T BE QUIET!" and also "Prudence? Are we sure that's not the dog's name? I can see someone naming their poodle that, But a HUMAN?" Another funny thing is when I first got this one closer, Xandra, I was like: "Girl, are you OKAY?" and then made a joke that is ? substance related, ? which I'm not going to post on a pet collection website.

I genuinely love the sundae making portion of the game, but sometimes it can be a pain in my ?lower cushioning? to just get them done fast. And I just started.. technically yesterday, and I should probably be asleep by now but oh well. So I don't have hardly any upgrades, so it's really tough to just get started. On my first pay day, I spent almost all of my money on getting a timer for the mixers, and something else I'm forgetting. Probably not important.

The customers are all really cool, (EXCEPT ?i'm not even going to type a censor? TONY) with my favorites being Captain Crois, (I think that's how you spell her name?) and Matt. I just love him sticking his head out of his little shack to look at the camera sometimes.

Anyways, ramble over until I feel like adding more in a separate comment.

I hope you enjoyed it! <3
THIS IS ALL MEANT IN GOOD FUN, NOT TO OFFEND ANY BODY! <3

I am an addict, and my substance is Cool Math Games.
Just today, I decided "Oh, haha, what if I played one day of a game in the papa's pizzeria franchise, that would be funny"
And so I decided on freezeria, just because, and then dived right on in.

But first, my only issue with the game.
So, something I notice is that a lot of the drinks get lost somehow?? Like, I'll be in the toppings area, and then once I get to a specific order, it's just gone, and then I have to remake it, which brings down the tips! But besides that, the game is honestly amazing.

A lot of the time when I'm playing I'll just talk to myself, in my head, or in a whisper, being like: "Cherry!? You want a CHERRY on your ALL CHOCOLATE DRINK!? TONY, I'M GOING TO ? give you a very tight neck hug? IF YOU DON'T BE QUIET!" and also "Prudence? Are we sure that's not the dog's name? I can see someone naming their poodle that, But a HUMAN?" Another funny thing is when I first got this one closer, Xandra, I was like: "Girl, are you OKAY?" and then made a joke that is ? substance related, ? which I'm not going to post on a pet collection website.

I genuinely love the sundae making portion of the game, but sometimes it can be a pain in my ?lower cushioning? to just get them done fast. And I just started.. technically yesterday, and I should probably be asleep by now but oh well. So I don't have hardly any upgrades, so it's really tough to just get started. On my first pay day, I spent almost all of my money on getting a timer for the mixers, and something else I'm forgetting. Probably not important.

The customers are all really cool, (EXCEPT ?i'm not even going to type a censor? TONY) with my favorites being Captain Crois, (I think that's how you spell her name?) and Matt. I just love him sticking his head out of his little shack to look at the camera sometimes.

Anyways, ramble over until I feel like adding more in a separate comment.

I hope you enjoyed it! <3
tn0RSo5.png opMOYhY.png 5iXiC8z.png
This thread has been locked as Spam.
This thread has been locked as Spam.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.