Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Zee's Coli Grinding [OPEN]

Navigation ;;
o1. Welcome, Rules, Updates - You are here
o2. Pinglists
o3. Coli Grinding Prices
o4. Previous Customers

Welcome!
Welcome to my Coli Grinding thread, I am Zebaki. It is a pleasure to have you here today. I really do enjoy grinding in the coli, but I don't really have a use for any of the drops. So, I figured I would offer my services to those that want drops, but don't have the time! Win-win situation am I right?

Rules!
o1. I can grind in any venue.
o2. I prefer to charge per hour, regardless of how many battles.
o3. You'll be getting all drops regardless of what they are. All of my personal items are vaulted.
04. Upon your order's completion, I will send a 2-way CR. You will have 48 hours to add payment, otherwise you will forfeit your drops.
o5. Once payment has been made the remainder of the drops will be sent via 1-way CRs. You will have 24 hours to claim them, otherwise you will forfeit the remainder.
Regular grinding does not include fest items, please specify which one you want as the prices/items received may vary.

Updates!
o1. Grand opening - 01/30/2023

Navigation ;;
o1. Welcome, Rules, Updates - You are here
o2. Pinglists
o3. Coli Grinding Prices
o4. Previous Customers

Welcome!
Welcome to my Coli Grinding thread, I am Zebaki. It is a pleasure to have you here today. I really do enjoy grinding in the coli, but I don't really have a use for any of the drops. So, I figured I would offer my services to those that want drops, but don't have the time! Win-win situation am I right?

Rules!
o1. I can grind in any venue.
o2. I prefer to charge per hour, regardless of how many battles.
o3. You'll be getting all drops regardless of what they are. All of my personal items are vaulted.
04. Upon your order's completion, I will send a 2-way CR. You will have 48 hours to add payment, otherwise you will forfeit your drops.
o5. Once payment has been made the remainder of the drops will be sent via 1-way CRs. You will have 24 hours to claim them, otherwise you will forfeit the remainder.
Regular grinding does not include fest items, please specify which one you want as the prices/items received may vary.

Updates!
o1. Grand opening - 01/30/2023
HtobbSI.png
[center][color=#4b4b4b][size=80] [color=#265e79][b]Navigation ;;[/b][/color] o1. Welcome, Rules, Updates o2. Pinglists - [color=#265E79]You are here[/color] o3. Coli Grinding Prices o4. Previous Customers [/color][/center] [color=#265E79][size=200][b]Coli Grinding Pinglist![/b] [/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b]The general pinglist for coli grinding. You will be pinged anytime there is an opening, or important update. You can be added and/or removed at any point if you so wish. [quote="General Ping"] [/quote] [/color]

Navigation ;;
o1. Welcome, Rules, Updates
o2. Pinglists - You are here
o3. Coli Grinding Prices
o4. Previous Customers

Coli Grinding Pinglist!
The general pinglist for coli grinding. You will be pinged anytime there is an opening, or important update. You can be added and/or removed at any point if you so wish.
General Ping wrote:
HtobbSI.png
[center][color=#4b4b4b][size=80] [color=#265e79][b]Navigation ;;[/b][/color] o1. Welcome, Rules, Updates o2. Pinglists o3. Coli Grinding Prices - [color=#265E79]You are here[/color] o4. Previous Customers [/color][/center] [color=#265E79][size=200][b]Non-Event Coli Grinding![/b] [/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b]Does not include festival items. [indent]Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Forgotten Cave, Bamboo Falls, Thunderhead Savannah, Redrock Cove, Waterway, Arena, Volcanic Vents, Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Woods.[/indent] 30 minutes - 60G 1 hour - 120G 2+ hours - 120G x Hours = Total [indent]Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost, Ghostline Ruins, Mire, Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal.[/indent] 30 minutes - 80G 1 hour - 140G 2+ hours - 140G x Hours = Total [/color] [color=#265E79][size=200][b]Event Coli Grinding![/b][/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b]Includes all items, and festival items. [indent]Any venue, or venues specified. [/indent] 30 minutes - 100G 1 hour - 160G 2+ hours - 160G x Hours = Total [/color] [color=#265E79][size=200][b]Form[/b]![/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b]Please fill out this form. Make sure the venue(s) are chosen with specified time in each. Otherwise, it will be ignored. [code] [color=#265E79][size=200][b]Coli Grinding Please[/b]![/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b][b]Username;[/b] Your username [b]Venue(s);[/b] Please select a venue, or venues. If ordering 2+ hours you can split time between two. [b]Non-Event or Event Grinding;[/b] Please specify which you would prefer. [b]How Many Hours?[/b] Please specify the amount of hours you'd like to order. [/color] [/code] [/color]

Navigation ;;
o2. Pinglists
o3. Coli Grinding Prices - You are here
o4. Previous Customers

Non-Event Coli Grinding!
Does not include festival items.
Training Fields, Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, Sandswept Delta, Blooming Grove, Forgotten Cave, Bamboo Falls, Thunderhead Savannah, Redrock Cove, Waterway, Arena, Volcanic Vents, Rainsong Jungle, Boreal Woods.
30 minutes - 60G
1 hour - 120G
2+ hours - 120G x Hours = Total

Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost, Ghostline Ruins, Mire, Kelp Beds, Golem Workshop, Forbidden Portal.
30 minutes - 80G
1 hour - 140G
2+ hours - 140G x Hours = Total

Event Coli Grinding!
Includes all items, and festival items.
Any venue, or venues specified.
30 minutes - 100G
1 hour - 160G
2+ hours - 160G x Hours = Total

Form!
Please fill out this form. Make sure the venue(s) are chosen with specified time in each. Otherwise, it will be ignored.
Code:
[color=#265E79][size=200][b]Coli Grinding Please[/b]![/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b][b]Username;[/b] Your username [b]Venue(s);[/b] Please select a venue, or venues. If ordering 2+ hours you can split time between two. [b]Non-Event or Event Grinding;[/b] Please specify which you would prefer. [b]How Many Hours?[/b] Please specify the amount of hours you'd like to order. [/color]
HtobbSI.png
[center][color=#4b4b4b][size=80] [color=#265e79][b]Navigation ;;[/b][/color] o1. Welcome, Rules, Updates o2. Pinglists o3. Coli Grinding Prices o4. Previous Customers - [color=#265E79]You are here[/color] [/color][/center] [color=#265E79][size=200][b]Previous Customers![/b] [/size][/color] [color=#4b4b4b]People I have done grinding for in the past. Usually their username, how many hours, and which venues. Purely because I like looking at my progress. [quote="General Ping"] shadesofchaos - 8 hours - Redrock & Volcanic - Complete [/quote] [/color]

Navigation ;;
o2. Pinglists
o3. Coli Grinding Prices
o4. Previous Customers - You are here

Previous Customers!
People I have done grinding for in the past. Usually their username, how many hours, and which venues. Purely because I like looking at my progress.
General Ping wrote:
shadesofchaos - 8 hours - Redrock & Volcanic - Complete
HtobbSI.png
bump
bump
HtobbSI.png