Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum captcha issue?
While trying to do coliseum it keeps giving an error message and won't allow me to play. [img] https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/972161604542148658/1067288085789945927/image.png [/img]
While trying to do coliseum it keeps giving an error message and won't allow me to play.
image.png
56a584fbfb7f738424861a965a5c9e7d8e085657.pngz1A62m0.pngLogo-Small.png
@FloweringBlossom

You failed too many captchas and you'll just have to wait it out. Try again in an hour or so; I don't believe there's a set time period, but repeatedly checking may affect it.

The captcha is meant to stop automated bots and scripts that are pre-programmed to click in specific areas to win battles. If you click the dragon, you complete the captcha and move onto the next battle.

If you click anywhere else, it gives you a different captcha to try again. Fail the captcha about 5 times in a row, and the Coliseum kicks you out for an indeterminate length of time just in case you're a bot.
@FloweringBlossom

You failed too many captchas and you'll just have to wait it out. Try again in an hour or so; I don't believe there's a set time period, but repeatedly checking may affect it.

The captcha is meant to stop automated bots and scripts that are pre-programmed to click in specific areas to win battles. If you click the dragon, you complete the captcha and move onto the next battle.

If you click anywhere else, it gives you a different captcha to try again. Fail the captcha about 5 times in a row, and the Coliseum kicks you out for an indeterminate length of time just in case you're a bot.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-