Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] dragon with string id
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/41555555][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/415556/41555555_350.png[/img][/url] i was leveling up some dragons and intending to exalt them when i noticed that this girl has a bit of an interesting id; 41555555. that's a lot of 5s! not sure if it matters at all, but she's also a bit of an older dragon (from 2018) and obsidian/flint/obsidian. to keep things simple, i'm entertaining gem offers on her. i don't really know what special id dragons go for, but anything goes at this point; broke returning(?) player life is real. [size=1]@1996 @61i7ch @AlexTheTrashBin @Alphazi @Alyxsandre @AmazingMelonz @Anduins @annobethal @AoiNoRyuu @Aoji @Arah @arrowXflight @asolrock @Baret @bedfordblack @benjibenge @Bezonox @BlurryReflection @boysenberry @Britty @BWAPPI @CapriReve @chants @CinamonPIzza @cloudyblossom @CorruptedSparrow @Corvian @crowael @CrownedLadybug @Cunea @DarkwingDove @decoratchi @Delphi @DragonDrawer @DragonSquid @DragonWolfAZ @Empanada @eonflute @eternatus @EveTD @FishingNet @ForeverFalling @Foxe @friendlycoffee @GlitterDCMarvel @Grovey @GrumpyKettle @GuardParade @Haftlinger @HellsGate @Henchman @HenryTheArcher @Hideki @Humane @IllusiveFox @ItsMeSunnyD @Kilwin @komor3bi @Kongou @kreideprinz @Kumary @kyruiz @lithiumdream @lopsidedhead @Lordmaroo @Lykos @mayanaz @minervamaga @MoonlitCacti @mordacious @NekoIceDragon @Nekokitty813 @Norayna0ekoa @Norion @nothingtown @oof @Opalline @paintminion @pbnk @PepperClove @Rainbowlight @RaptorQueen @Roccoco @samrie @Saraceaser @sav101w @ShinyQuagsire @Shumana @Silverbolt1159 @SilverQuark @SilverRipple @Sinjin @siskiyou @SleepyPoet @SparkyLurkdragon @squidspeaker @Starsoul @Stormstar @Sunokosan @SuspiciousCleric @tcmagpie @TeenyTinyDragon @TheAwesoMew @TheDEV1L @TheLoversMask @Thievul @ThistleProse @Thunderwyvern @Ulises @UmberR @Undusk @Unsettling @VariantLoki @Vei @Venneris @WhiteVenom @woomee @Wraith296 @yukublack @Zebrask @zimsomnia [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2558806/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/bk0YL4O.png[/img][/url][br][br][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post![br]Click above for updated pinglists![/b][/center][/size]
41555555_350.png

i was leveling up some dragons and intending to exalt them when i noticed that this girl has a bit of an interesting id; 41555555. that's a lot of 5s! not sure if it matters at all, but she's also a bit of an older dragon (from 2018) and obsidian/flint/obsidian.

to keep things simple, i'm entertaining gem offers on her. i don't really know what special id dragons go for, but anything goes at this point; broke returning(?) player life is real.

@1996 @61i7ch @AlexTheTrashBin @Alphazi @Alyxsandre @AmazingMelonz @Anduins @annobethal @AoiNoRyuu @Aoji @Arah @arrowXflight @asolrock @Baret @bedfordblack @benjibenge @Bezonox @BlurryReflection @boysenberry @Britty @BWAPPI @CapriReve @chants @CinamonPIzza @cloudyblossom @CorruptedSparrow @Corvian @crowael @CrownedLadybug @Cunea @DarkwingDove @decoratchi @Delphi @DragonDrawer @DragonSquid @DragonWolfAZ @Empanada @eonflute @eternatus @EveTD @FishingNet @ForeverFalling @Foxe @friendlycoffee @GlitterDCMarvel @Grovey @GrumpyKettle @GuardParade @Haftlinger @HellsGate @Henchman @HenryTheArcher @Hideki @Humane @IllusiveFox @ItsMeSunnyD @Kilwin @komor3bi @Kongou @kreideprinz @Kumary @kyruiz @lithiumdream @lopsidedhead @Lordmaroo @Lykos @mayanaz @minervamaga @MoonlitCacti @mordacious @NekoIceDragon @Nekokitty813 @Norayna0ekoa @Norion @nothingtown @oof @Opalline @paintminion @pbnk @PepperClove @Rainbowlight @RaptorQueen @Roccoco @samrie @Saraceaser @sav101w @ShinyQuagsire @Shumana @Silverbolt1159 @SilverQuark @SilverRipple @Sinjin @siskiyou @SleepyPoet @SparkyLurkdragon @squidspeaker @Starsoul @Stormstar @Sunokosan @SuspiciousCleric @tcmagpie @TeenyTinyDragon @TheAwesoMew @TheDEV1L @TheLoversMask @Thievul @ThistleProse @Thunderwyvern @Ulises @UmberR @Undusk @Unsettling @VariantLoki @Vei @Venneris @WhiteVenom @woomee @Wraith296 @yukublack @Zebrask @zimsomnia
bk0YL4O.png

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post!
Click above for updated pinglists!
OS4xNsa.png
@Kaecchi I'm too out of it to properly research it atm, but starting offer of 750g maybe?

You/others can tell me if that's way too low! Today's just been weird, if you like ping me and I can attempt more research later.
@Kaecchi I'm too out of it to properly research it atm, but starting offer of 750g maybe?

You/others can tell me if that's way too low! Today's just been weird, if you like ping me and I can attempt more research later.
jI3vBKu.gif ...........

@TCMagpie honestly, 750g is more than i would've expected (coming from someone who didn't do their research) so if you're okay with that then i'd be willing to go through with this ^^
@TCMagpie honestly, 750g is more than i would've expected (coming from someone who didn't do their research) so if you're okay with that then i'd be willing to go through with this ^^
OS4xNsa.png