Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T/S] Old Event Swap / Retired Gem Skins
[center][center]Hi! I'm a returning player and ideally trying to catch up a little on my collection! I'll detail specifics as to what I'm looking for with each one, but really my priority here is filling out my familiar collection + item swaps! [b][u]Old Event Familiars / Knockoffs :[/u][/b] [item=Livewire Grizzly][item=Sundial Imposter][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Timber Tender][item=Bogus Manamonger][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Hurricane Herald][item=Enchanting Goblin] With non-knockoff familiars, I'm ideally looking for swaps within the same year bracket. As an example, a '14 familiar for a '14 familiar. With knockoffs, I'm really just willing to look at whatever you have to offer. [b][u]Old Event Items :[/u][/b] [item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Bramble Mantle] Really open to anything from older events with these. Please just keep approximate AH value in mind. [b][u]Fourm Vistas :[/u][/b] [item=Vista: Windsinger][item=Vista: Gladekeeper][/center] Mostly just looking at swaps. I know these are lower in value so I absolutely won't be picky, haha. [b][u]Gem Shop Skins:[/u][/b] [skin=1710][skin=1710][skin=1710][item=Skin: Tarnished Rose][skin=1794][item=Skin: Glow][item=Skin: Moonbeam][item=Skin: Moonbeam][skin=4797] For context, these are the old gem shop skins that were vaulted in 2016. Just feel free to throw out offers for these guys. Keep approximate AH value in mind! I will consider gem offers for these. Please comment below if you're interested! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! [/center]
Hi! I'm a returning player and ideally trying to catch up a little on my collection! I'll detail specifics as to what I'm looking for with each one, but really my priority here is filling out my familiar collection + item swaps!

Old Event Familiars / Knockoffs :
Livewire Grizzly Sundial Imposter Lavaborne Hoax Lavaborne Hoax Timber Tender Bogus Manamonger Hurricane Herald Hurricane Herald Hurricane Herald Enchanting Goblin

With non-knockoff familiars, I'm ideally looking for swaps within the same year bracket. As an example, a '14 familiar for a '14 familiar. With knockoffs, I'm really just willing to look at whatever you have to offer.

Old Event Items :
Warmwater Wanderers Warmwater Wanderers Warmwater Wanderers Warmwater Wanderers Butterfly's Kiss Butterfly's Kiss Butterfly's Kiss Butterfly's Kiss Butterfly's Kiss Surgestream Coat Surgestream Coat Surgestream Coat Bramble Mantle

Really open to anything from older events with these. Please just keep approximate AH value in mind.

Fourm Vistas :
Vista: Windsinger Vista: Gladekeeper

Mostly just looking at swaps. I know these are lower in value so I absolutely won't be picky, haha.

Gem Shop Skins:
Skin: Tarnished Rose Skin: Glow Skin: Moonbeam Skin: Moonbeam

For context, these are the old gem shop skins that were vaulted in 2016. Just feel free to throw out offers for these guys. Keep approximate AH value in mind! I will consider gem offers for these.

Please comment below if you're interested! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

yD1jAD8.png