Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | do nocturne eggs go away after notn?
old player, i played the very first ever notn so i dunno why i dont know this xD but do the nocturne eggs or breed change scrolls magically disappear like the strange chests do after the event, or do they stay in your hoard? just asking bc i feel like theyll be a bit more profitable after the event when theyre not available anymore. thanks!!
old player, i played the very first ever notn so i dunno why i dont know this xD but do the nocturne eggs or breed change scrolls magically disappear like the strange chests do after the event, or do they stay in your hoard? just asking bc i feel like theyll be a bit more profitable after the event when theyre not available anymore. thanks!!
im alduin! they/them, it/its, he/him
fr time + 3hrs
2535622.png 2663112.png
@sovngarde Nope, only the Strange Chests. The items you get from opening them will remain year-round and can be traded and sold, but any unopened chests will turn into [gamedb item=7683] after the expiration date. This year, make sure to sell or open your chests before [b]January 4th![/b] [quote name="Undel" date="2022-12-18 05:57:13" ][center][size=4][b]IMPORTANT NOTE: Strange Chests will disintegrate after [u]06:00 server time, January 4, 2022[/u]. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends![/b][/size][/center][/quote]
@sovngarde

Nope, only the Strange Chests. The items you get from opening them will remain year-round and can be traded and sold, but any unopened chests will turn into Nocturnal Dust after the expiration date.

This year, make sure to sell or open your chests before January 4th!
Undel wrote on 2022-12-18 05:57:13:
IMPORTANT NOTE:
Strange Chests will disintegrate after 06:00 server time, January 4, 2022. Be sure to open all of them before the event ends!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@nightmarejudge thanks so much for the answer! :D i appreciate it!
@nightmarejudge thanks so much for the answer! :D i appreciate it!
im alduin! they/them, it/its, he/him
fr time + 3hrs
2535622.png 2663112.png