Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | turbo crimpus raffle !! (entries closed)
1 2 3 4 5
there are only a few days left until christmas but better late than never. to enter, all you have to do is make a post in this thread! the prizes come in tiers. only one random user will win the "trainer pack", which is a pack of important battle items to be used on two fodder trainers, including the rare and expensive eliminate stone. for everyone else, i will be distributing the other prizes as [b]singular items[/b] to as many people as possible. the item you receive will be random, unless there are less entries than there are items, in which case i will attempt to organize the prizes to help people get what they were gunning for. [b]for this reason, please list your top three most-wanted items (not including the trainer pack) in your entry post.[/b] unfortunately, i make no guarantees that you'll get an item on your list, but i'll try! [b]users may enter the raffle until site rollover of december 25th[/b], when the date in server time is officially christmas. entries will be closed on that day, and prizes will be distributed throughout the day. if i somehow miss you and you don't get a trade notification by the evening of december 25th, please pm me to check in. here are the prizes! [quote=trainer pack] [item=berserker] berserker (x6) [item=ambush] ambush (x4) [item=eliminate] eliminate (x2) [/quote] ^^^ [b]only the battle stones will come in the numbers listed. for the rest of the prizes, the number next to the item name represents how many are in the running; if you win one of them, you will receive just one of that item.[/b] [quote=old holiday skins and accents] [b]accents:[/b] [item=accent: twilight brambles] accent: twilight brambles (x1) [item=accent: lampyridae] accent: lampyridae (x1) [item=accent: starlight smoke] accent: starlight smoke (x1) [item=accent: ice princess] accent: ice princess (x2) [item=accent: gilded memories] accent: gilded memories (x3) [item=accent: bright ambassador] accent: bright ambassador (x3) [item=accent: sol seraph] accent: sol seraph (x1) [item=accent: kawah ijen] accent: kawah ijen (x1) [item=accent: shining crystalclouds] accent: shining crystalclouds (x1) [item=accent: starwood glass] accent: starwood glass (x2) [item=accent: hypnotica] accent: hypnotica (x1) [item=accent: preening pinata] accent: preening pinata (x1) [b]skins:[/b] [item=skin: onyx idol] skin: onyx idol (x1) [item=skin: king of sylvan frost] skin: king of sylvan frost (x3) [item=skin: bring the eclipse] skin: bring the eclipse (x3) [item=skin: noodlebranch] skin: noodlebranch (x1) [/quote] [quote=old holiday familiars] [b]spirits:[/b] [item=spirit of light] spirit of light (x3) [item=spirit of lightning] spirit of lightning (x1) [item=spirit of the arcane] spirit of the arcane (x2) [item=spirit of earth] spirit of earth (x3) [item=spirit of water] spirit of water (x1) [b]zodiacs[/b] [item=shining cancer] shining cancer (x2) [item=crackling leo] crackling leo (x1) [item=burning virgo] burning virgo (x1) [item=spoiling scorpio] spoiling scorpio (x1) [/quote] [quote=And One Egg] [item=unhatched arcane egg] unhatched arcane egg x1 [/quote]
there are only a few days left until christmas but better late than never.

to enter, all you have to do is make a post in this thread!

the prizes come in tiers. only one random user will win the "trainer pack", which is a pack of important battle items to be used on two fodder trainers, including the rare and expensive eliminate stone.

for everyone else, i will be distributing the other prizes as singular items to as many people as possible. the item you receive will be random, unless there are less entries than there are items, in which case i will attempt to organize the prizes to help people get what they were gunning for. for this reason, please list your top three most-wanted items (not including the trainer pack) in your entry post. unfortunately, i make no guarantees that you'll get an item on your list, but i'll try!

users may enter the raffle until site rollover of december 25th, when the date in server time is officially christmas. entries will be closed on that day, and prizes will be distributed throughout the day. if i somehow miss you and you don't get a trade notification by the evening of december 25th, please pm me to check in.

here are the prizes!

trainer pack wrote:
Berserker berserker (x6)
Ambush ambush (x4)
Eliminate eliminate (x2)

^^^
only the battle stones will come in the numbers listed. for the rest of the prizes, the number next to the item name represents how many are in the running; if you win one of them, you will receive just one of that item.

old holiday skins and accents wrote:
accents:
Accent: Twilight Brambles accent: twilight brambles (x1)
Accent: Lampyridae accent: lampyridae (x1)
Accent: Starlight Smoke accent: starlight smoke (x1)
Accent: ice princess accent: ice princess (x2)
Accent: Gilded Memories accent: gilded memories (x3)
Accent: Bright Ambassador accent: bright ambassador (x3)
Accent: Sol Seraph accent: sol seraph (x1)
Accent: Kawah Ijen accent: kawah ijen (x1)
Accent: Shining Crystalclouds accent: shining crystalclouds (x1)
Accent: Starwood Glass accent: starwood glass (x2)
Accent: Hypnotica accent: hypnotica (x1)
Accent: Preening Pinata accent: preening pinata (x1)

skins:
Skin: Onyx Idol skin: onyx idol (x1)
Skin: King of Sylvan Frost skin: king of sylvan frost (x3)
Skin: Bring the Eclipse skin: bring the eclipse (x3)
Skin: Noodlebranch skin: noodlebranch (x1)
old holiday familiars wrote:
spirits:
Spirit of Light spirit of light (x3)
Spirit of Lightning spirit of lightning (x1)
Spirit of the Arcane spirit of the arcane (x2)
Spirit of Earth spirit of earth (x3)
Spirit of Water spirit of water (x1)

zodiacs
Shining Cancer shining cancer (x2)
Crackling Leo crackling leo (x1)
Burning Virgo burning virgo (x1)
Spoiling Scorpio spoiling scorpio (x1)
And One Egg wrote:
Unhatched Arcane Egg unhatched arcane egg x1
I'll enter! Merry Crimpus!

Top 3:
Arcane egg
Spirit of arcane
Scorpio familiar
I'll enter! Merry Crimpus!

Top 3:
Arcane egg
Spirit of arcane
Scorpio familiar
dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif Follow my Triple Basic to Rare Challenge! dcf703ab-9a42-11ea-8cb1-bf4ff3e8f19c.gif
How fun, I'll enter! I particularly like the three last skins [emoji=star size=1]
How fun, I'll enter! I particularly like the three last skins
P5tNLyt.png
Happy Holidays and a Very Turbo Crimpus to you! I would love to enter, thank you!

- oop forgot to list 3 favourites:

skin: king of sylvan frost
spirit of light
spirit of earth
Happy Holidays and a Very Turbo Crimpus to you! I would love to enter, thank you!

- oop forgot to list 3 favourites:

spirit of light
spirit of earth
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Ooh, I'd love to enter!! Merry Christmas and Crimpus!

Hmm, top the favorites?

1. The arcane egg!
2. Spirit of light
3. Accent: Twilight Brambles
Ooh, I'd love to enter!! Merry Christmas and Crimpus!

Hmm, top the favorites?

1. The arcane egg!
2. Spirit of light
3. Accent: Twilight Brambles
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif
i'd like to enter! thank you for running this and merry crimpus :)

for top 3:
  1. spirit of arcane
  2. accent: kawah ijen
  3. spirit of lightning
i'd like to enter! thank you for running this and merry crimpus :)

for top 3:
  1. spirit of arcane
  2. accent: kawah ijen
  3. spirit of lightning
ePOliyb.png
q9EEy5M.png
o9yS1eq.png
I would like to enter! Thank you for doing this!

Top 3:

spirit of water
accent: bright ambassador
I would like to enter! Thank you for doing this!

Top 3:

spirit of water
accent: bright ambassador
One entry please!

1. Spirit of Light
2. Spirit of Water
3. Onyx Idol (skin)
One entry please!

1. Spirit of Light
2. Spirit of Water
3. Onyx Idol (skin)