Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | returning old player!
Hi and happy December!

I had an account a year or two ago that I lost access to so I'm starting fresh here! If anyone is looking for a digsite friend for research notes...hit me up! Also looking forward to just having fun with this game again :)
Hi and happy December!

I had an account a year or two ago that I lost access to so I'm starting fresh here! If anyone is looking for a digsite friend for research notes...hit me up! Also looking forward to just having fun with this game again :)
@goodnightmoons Welcome back to fr! I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need as you renavigate your way around the site.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
@goodnightmoons Welcome back to fr! I don't know all the ins and outs, but I'm willing to try and help with whatever you need as you renavigate your way around the site.

Also if you're still looking for more dragons, I have some available that you can check out on this forum post for free.
ShadowMermaid -> StarlightMermaid
XsyYMAb.png
Check out my Adoptable tab for dragons free to good homes
I've started a 100 Hatchlings Challenge! Oops, here's another!
Hello! I'm also a recently returning player looking for friends for the digsite. If anyone else would like to friend me as well as goodnightmoons, please feel free.
Hello! I'm also a recently returning player looking for friends for the digsite. If anyone else would like to friend me as well as goodnightmoons, please feel free.
Hi and welcome back! <: I'm a new player looking for digsite friends too (and have tons of research to share) so I sent you a friend request. Happy holidays!
Hi and welcome back! <: I'm a new player looking for digsite friends too (and have tons of research to share) so I sent you a friend request. Happy holidays!
JrZGMGx.png
4SzSxLW.png
UqlBGwo.png
i love when tragedies are like “the love was there. it didnt change anything.
it didnt save anyone. there were just too many forces against it.
but it still matters that the love was there.”
keelah se'lai
Hi, welcome back! I came back just recently, too. Basically I forgot about my account for a long time. Stuff happens I guess.
Hi, welcome back! I came back just recently, too. Basically I forgot about my account for a long time. Stuff happens I guess.
Bring on the scones, jam, and clotted cream!
Welcome back! :D
Welcome back! :D
Hello! I'm also sort of new, as I made this account three years ago but only recently started working on it seriously. I don't normally explore outside my little bubble but I'm trying to go out of my comfort zone.
Feel free to send friend requests!
Hello! I'm also sort of new, as I made this account three years ago but only recently started working on it seriously. I don't normally explore outside my little bubble but I'm trying to go out of my comfort zone.
Feel free to send friend requests!
CxEBf1c.pngfWMbPI9.pngCKpHyZd.pngy5cUkpH.png
| avatar | she/they | queer asexual | neurodivergent | FR+3 | wishlist |