Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Finally, my intro!
[center][emoji=ice rune size=1]Hello all, I've been here for a while but have never gotten around to make this forum until now! In the forum post I'll be talking about myself, and giving out a bit of information about me so everyone who reads this can know me just a little bit![emoji=gaoler happy size=1][/center] [center][emoji=ice rune size=1]You may either call me: Meep, or Fell. ; Doesn't matter which one you call me though, I'll respond to either one![emoji=gaoler laughing size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1]My pronouns are; Any/All ; I'm fine with being called a He, She, or They![emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1]I have ADHD and Dsylexia so I'm not too great with spelling nor staying focused[emoji=gaoler sad size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1]I love my dragons, so I'm kind of a hoarder when it comes to them, so it's difficult for me to let them go heh.[emoji=gaoler deadpan size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1]My favorite dragon breed is the Gaoler![emoji=gaoler love size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1]I'm in a lot of fandoms, to name a few: Undertale, FNaF, Minecraft, and many more![emoji=gaoler star size=1] [emoji=ice rune size=1]I'm still learning how the site works, so If anyone has suggestions or wants to give me advice on certain things please let me know![emoji=gaoler winking size=1][/center] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/728434/72843321.png[/img][i] [i]Agamon[/i][emoji=mirror happy size=1][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/728434/72843322.png[/img][i]Mika[/i][emoji=fae happy size=1][/center]
Hello all, I've been here for a while but have never gotten around to make this forum until now! In the forum post I'll be talking about myself, and giving out a bit of information about me so everyone who reads this can know me just a little bit!
You may either call me: Meep, or Fell. ; Doesn't matter which one you call me though, I'll respond to either one!
My pronouns are; Any/All ; I'm fine with being called a He, She, or They!
I have ADHD and Dsylexia so I'm not too great with spelling nor staying focused
I love my dragons, so I'm kind of a hoarder when it comes to them, so it's difficult for me to let them go heh.
My favorite dragon breed is the Gaoler!
I'm in a lot of fandoms, to name a few: Undertale, FNaF, Minecraft, and many more!

I'm still learning how the site works, so If anyone has suggestions or wants to give me advice on certain things please let me know!
72843321.png Agamon72843322.pngMika
A belated welcome from me!
A belated welcome from me!
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.