Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | any yakuza/rgg fans also super hyped rn?
man i can't believe they did it the absolute mad lads they're releasing rgg ishin outside of japan. full remake with characters from 0, 6 and 7 in too, im in shock.

also i have to know what people's opinions on yakuza 8 kiryu's emo hair because the grey suits him and i love that but god the fringe is wild. ik he's supposed to be in hiding or whatever but that's never stopped anyone from going "omg look it's the dragon of dojima/fourth chairman" before. boy doesn't think to grow a proper beard or something that soul patch is a dead giveaway every time lol

im just real exited man idk i love these games i only got into the series recently but wow they're so good im working my way through em all and am just very excited for what the series has to offer in the future,
man i can't believe they did it the absolute mad lads they're releasing rgg ishin outside of japan. full remake with characters from 0, 6 and 7 in too, im in shock.

also i have to know what people's opinions on yakuza 8 kiryu's emo hair because the grey suits him and i love that but god the fringe is wild. ik he's supposed to be in hiding or whatever but that's never stopped anyone from going "omg look it's the dragon of dojima/fourth chairman" before. boy doesn't think to grow a proper beard or something that soul patch is a dead giveaway every time lol

im just real exited man idk i love these games i only got into the series recently but wow they're so good im working my way through em all and am just very excited for what the series has to offer in the future,
ePOliyb.pngspaaaace
mtHAEL4.pngspaaaace
tqGkHih.pngspaaaace
rUoKR6y.pngspaaaace
IrmwTXC.pngspaaaace
qKZAaLK.pngrOmZsMq.pngNHnRMJ2.png8KNFjaF.pngQJAOLGp.pngI1EqHDk.pngFRFriVl.pngliXoQQI.pngFRbWiYH.png
mz77kVn.png