Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: Various Elemental fams from this yea
Im looking to see what the various familiars have been this year, and buy any I dont have. Im pretty sure I missed last months, and I probably have missed others.
Im not 100% what all even are so just show me what you have and if its one I need I will likely make an offer

Id mostly be offering treasure and possibly gems based on current AH values of said fam

(You can also show fams from previous years but less likely to go for them as they are likely more expensive)
Im looking to see what the various familiars have been this year, and buy any I dont have. Im pretty sure I missed last months, and I probably have missed others.
Im not 100% what all even are so just show me what you have and if its one I need I will likely make an offer

Id mostly be offering treasure and possibly gems based on current AH values of said fam

(You can also show fams from previous years but less likely to go for them as they are likely more expensive)
polyamerous-symbol-vert.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjxLh4v1r2ao8y_540.png he/they pronouns
I am a furry brony otaku. wish to know more? Message me here or on Twitter @AiyetFelisAgrus Discord is also a great place, Aiyet Feligrus#5593
Flag sources: axelotl and Boneless
@PuffballKitten I have a Flameback Slink I can sell.
If I haven't responded to your forum ping, double check that my username is spelled right! It's easy to miss or swap a letter :) They Have the Range Breeding Challenge
[item=Everbloom Gem Guardian] [i]2020[/i] [item=Fluorite Windsinger] [item=Larimar Tidelord] [item=Malachite Gladekeeper] [item=Thunderback Slink] [item=Flameback Slink] [i]2022[/i] I collected these extras for selling if any interest you!
Everbloom Gem Guardian
Fluorite Windsinger Larimar Tidelord Malachite Gladekeeper
Thunderback Slink Flameback Slink
I collected these extras for selling if any interest you!
[quote name="Phlox8Divaricata" date="2022-09-13 23:18:39" ] @PuffballKitten I have a Flameback Slink I can sell. [/quote] I can buy it for like 35 gems if you still have it and send me a CR!
Phlox8Divaricata wrote on 2022-09-13 23:18:39:
I can buy it for like 35 gems if you still have it and send me a CR!
polyamerous-symbol-vert.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ou7qjxLh4v1r2ao8y_540.png he/they pronouns
I am a furry brony otaku. wish to know more? Message me here or on Twitter @AiyetFelisAgrus Discord is also a great place, Aiyet Feligrus#5593
Flag sources: axelotl and Boneless