Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Your FR curse?
1 2 3 4
Do you 10% actually believe you have FR curse? Do you always find dragons in just that one narrow off shade to your collection, or do things disappear from the AH in the hot minute you needed to buy gems?
Do you 10% actually believe you have FR curse? Do you always find dragons in just that one narrow off shade to your collection, or do things disappear from the AH in the hot minute you needed to buy gems?
If I posted it, I'm subbed!
I got super "lucky" today and spotted just the two skins I'd been looking for in the AH for so long and you can never guess what happened next
I got super "lucky" today and spotted just the two skins I'd been looking for in the AH for so long and you can never guess what happened next
They weren't even near print price and everything else stayed untouched, including the Viatorem, but my luck. I got [item=skin: guardian sarathiel] and a [item= skin: height of an eclipse] this week, though, so it's been a good week overall I guess -.- Add 1: Maybe I should buy this since it's likely going to be forever until I get another shot [Img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/skin?did=60903570&itemid=11098&auth=0f5fa638b36192b037fcada55df37d02a695cfc5&dummyext=prev.png[img] Add 2: [item= skin: I think it might be fear] I forgot these even exist in beige, but I will stop sulking. There's 240 of these... yet that's the first I saw in my price range.
They weren't even near print price and everything else stayed untouched, including the Viatorem, but my luck.

I got Skin: Guardian Sarathiel and a Skin: Height of an Eclipse this week, though, so it's been a good week overall I guess -.-

Add 1:

Maybe I should buy this since it's likely going to be forever until I get another shot
skin?did=60903570&itemid=11098&auth=0f5fa638b36192b037fcada55df37d02a695cfc5&dummyext=prev.png[img]Add 2:[/img] Skin: I think it might be fear I forgot these even exist in beige, but I will stop sulking. There's 240 of these... yet that's the first I saw in my price range.
I think everyone suffers from the "Coli knows what you want" curse. in my case it's especially bad; I once played Coliseum Bingo and filled almost the entire card, but didn't have a single bingo completed!

I also chronically run out of food, Baldwin mats, and money. that's just poor resource management on my part, though.
I think everyone suffers from the "Coli knows what you want" curse. in my case it's especially bad; I once played Coliseum Bingo and filled almost the entire card, but didn't have a single bingo completed!

I also chronically run out of food, Baldwin mats, and money. that's just poor resource management on my part, though.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
One of my breeding projects is cursed. It seems to only ever throw boys that are remotely close, and there only ever seem to be boys on the AH. On the one hand *screams into pillow*, on the other hand, it is honestly kinda funny at this point.
One of my breeding projects is cursed. It seems to only ever throw boys that are remotely close, and there only ever seem to be boys on the AH. On the one hand *screams into pillow*, on the other hand, it is honestly kinda funny at this point.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I'm almost always plagued by a jank tert on my dragons
DNsZOzK.png
niche interest fandragons who need expensive clothing to work
niche interest fandragons who need expensive clothing to work
aC86tUH.png mlHpBMC.png
w3eXdQQ.png
wAfJ7Bn.png4Gh3xRo.png
0XHtpWy.pngz3FSuck.png
Hatching gen 1s that have perfectly matchy Prim and Secon colors, but HORRIBLE tert colors no matter what kind of dragon you are going for.
Hatching gen 1s that have perfectly matchy Prim and Secon colors, but HORRIBLE tert colors no matter what kind of dragon you are going for.
wUPafb6.png
RGeeKht.pngdeathseeker_caw_inv_zpsxpt2usp7.gif
Breeding for a dragon with 1/8 odds, only to get two primals, as if RNG knows full well of my plans to put a primal vial on the dragon with the 1/8 odds that I needed.
Breeding for a dragon with 1/8 odds, only to get two primals, as if RNG knows full well of my plans to put a primal vial on the dragon with the 1/8 odds that I needed.
y5opRlk.gif
Currently, I appear to be cursed with an abnormal amount of female Tundras...
The current ratio between male:female is standing at 9:25...
Currently, I appear to be cursed with an abnormal amount of female Tundras...
The current ratio between male:female is standing at 9:25...
1 2 3 4