Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Update Tomo's Trivia Tablet Questions
I really think Tomo's Trivia Tablet needs some love tbh,

either a better rewards, or a 'streak' of some sort, but mostly I wanted to bring up that I've noticed that some of the questions asked by Tomo are outdated;

e.g. today I got "Which of the following is NOT an achievement?" and while I'm not sure on the status of achievements being fixed and reintroduced-and this post isn't about that, I do think this highlights an issue within the trivia tablet where a lot of the questions are either outdated so newer players would never be able to find the answers, or excessively repetitive.

It would be cool to see some new questions, and the questions like the example I gave removed. Anyway thanks for reading!
I really think Tomo's Trivia Tablet needs some love tbh,

either a better rewards, or a 'streak' of some sort, but mostly I wanted to bring up that I've noticed that some of the questions asked by Tomo are outdated;

e.g. today I got "Which of the following is NOT an achievement?" and while I'm not sure on the status of achievements being fixed and reintroduced-and this post isn't about that, I do think this highlights an issue within the trivia tablet where a lot of the questions are either outdated so newer players would never be able to find the answers, or excessively repetitive.

It would be cool to see some new questions, and the questions like the example I gave removed. Anyway thanks for reading!