Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
Hi! I'm new here and I don't really know what I'm doing? I'm in the UK and am looking for friends. :) I just found the Dig sites and there's the Share Research button, so if anyone wants to do that? I don't really know what it does. I've hatched some dragons but I don't know how to get different colours yet. I'm going to keep breeding them and see what happens, I guess! :)
Hi! I'm new here and I don't really know what I'm doing? I'm in the UK and am looking for friends. :) I just found the Dig sites and there's the Share Research button, so if anyone wants to do that? I don't really know what it does. I've hatched some dragons but I don't know how to get different colours yet. I'm going to keep breeding them and see what happens, I guess! :)
@renfri Hello!! Welcome to flight rising!!

I'm not super great with color breeding either, but this is a pretty helpful thread!!

If you're looking for certain outcomes, you can input dragon ID's here to see what hatchlings they may produce!! (You can copy and paste the dragon ID even from the auction house before you buy a dragon, so you can be sure they'll mate well with your dragon!

Other than that, feel free to PM me if you have anymore questions, or you just wanna talk!! I'm fairly new myself, but I've learned a lot already, so if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask!!<3
@renfri Hello!! Welcome to flight rising!!

I'm not super great with color breeding either, but this is a pretty helpful thread!!

If you're looking for certain outcomes, you can input dragon ID's here to see what hatchlings they may produce!! (You can copy and paste the dragon ID even from the auction house before you buy a dragon, so you can be sure they'll mate well with your dragon!

Other than that, feel free to PM me if you have anymore questions, or you just wanna talk!! I'm fairly new myself, but I've learned a lot already, so if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask!!<3
cxbFZBI.png
coin | 18 | he+
newbie helper ; pm me
i rlly love ; skydancers, obelisks + pearlcatchers!
feel free to friend req!
Lightback Slink i do hoard
these
---->
Hourglass Haunted Stone Orb