Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Marketplace Bug
Is anyone else having issues with the marketplace Skin list? No matter what time I show up, it keeps saying out of stock.

Ive restarted my computer but it didn't fix anything. I've tried deleting my history and anything else just to clear up whatever issue might have been lurking in there.

Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I'm not sure how I missed it but i did not know the skins are now in festive favors. I just saw the skins tab on the marketplace and kept clicking out of habit. Thanks for everyone who told me.
Is anyone else having issues with the marketplace Skin list? No matter what time I show up, it keeps saying out of stock.

Ive restarted my computer but it didn't fix anything. I've tried deleting my history and anything else just to clear up whatever issue might have been lurking in there.

Is anyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I'm not sure how I missed it but i did not know the skins are now in festive favors. I just saw the skins tab on the marketplace and kept clicking out of habit. Thanks for everyone who told me.
As far as I know the festival skins should all be in Festive Flavors now. The skins tab still being in the regular market might have been an oversight.
As far as I know the festival skins should all be in Festive Flavors now. The skins tab still being in the regular market might have been an oversight.
@AzuleHaven
The Marketplace skin tab will be empty for the entire fest, as skins are sold in the Festive Favours shop under the regular festival items. The marketplace tab is still up just in case staff needs to move it back or add more skins in the future, but it won't stock for festivals.
@AzuleHaven
The Marketplace skin tab will be empty for the entire fest, as skins are sold in the Festive Favours shop under the regular festival items. The marketplace tab is still up just in case staff needs to move it back or add more skins in the future, but it won't stock for festivals.
"link • ufology
they/he/she