Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] 2sday g1, rareish colour combi!
[center][font= arial]hello! welcome to suzu's [size= 7][color=#FF00C3]i[/color] [color=#F306C6]n[/color][color=#ED0AC8]e[/color][color=#E70DCA]e[/color][color=#E211CB]d[/color] [color=#D618CF]m[/color][color=#D01BD1]o[/color][color=#CB1FD2]n[/color][color=#C522D4]e[/color][color=#BF26D6]y[/color] [color=#B42DD9]f[/color][color=#AE30DB]o[/color][color=#A834DD]r[/color] [color=#9D3AE0]l[/color][color=#973EE2]a[/color][color=#9141E4]i[/color][color=#8B45E6]r[/color] [color=#804CE9]e[/color][color=#7A4FEB]x[/color][color=#7453ED]p[/color][color=#6E56EF]a[/color][color=#695AF0]c[/color] [color=#5D61F4]r[/color][color=#5764F6]a[/color][color=#5268F7]f[/color][color=#4C6BF9]f[/color][color=#466FFB]l[/color][color=#4072FD]e[/color][/size] this is so scuffed i'm sorry i'm broke and desperate[/font][/center] ----- raffling off this baby here because i super need currency right now... she's a 2sday child and is 1 out of 2 currently active dragon with her colours! wrow!!! unbred and prenamed, but whoever wins her can let me know if you'd like her name changed and i'll use a renaming scroll for you! [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76017266][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760173/76017266_350.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [center][size= 5][b]ticket goal: 0/100[/b][/size][/center] ideally i'd like to at least hit this amount of tickets (or more...!) but regardless of ticket sales count i will close this raffle by [b]25th august 2359[/b] and announce the winner after maintenance! tickets cost [b]5000t/5g each[/b]! please send them through a pm or a 1way cr and make mention somewhere that it's for the 2sday g1 raffle! (if for some reason you want to send them my way i'll also take the following at mp/lah: [item= breed change: spiral] [item= tertiary gene: capsule] tracking tickets manually in a list in the cut below! depending on how much traction this gets i'll move to a spreadsheet. baby's first raffle please bear with me i'm subbed, but [b]please ping me anyway[/b]! helps me to look out amidst my sea of notifs :) thank you for your interest and for helping me get more space in my lair...!! o7 ----- [b]tickets:[/b] tbc tbc tbc
hello! welcome to suzu's

i need money for lair expac raffle

this is so scuffed i'm sorry i'm broke and desperate

raffling off this baby here because i super need currency right now... she's a 2sday child and is 1 out of 2 currently active dragon with her colours! wrow!!! unbred and prenamed, but whoever wins her can let me know if you'd like her name changed and i'll use a renaming scroll for you!
76017266_350.png

ticket goal: 0/100

ideally i'd like to at least hit this amount of tickets (or more...!) but regardless of ticket sales count i will close this raffle by 25th august 2359 and announce the winner after maintenance!

tickets cost 5000t/5g each! please send them through a pm or a 1way cr and make mention somewhere that it's for the 2sday g1 raffle! (if for some reason you want to send them my way i'll also take the following at mp/lah:
Breed Change: Spiral Tertiary Gene: Capsule

tracking tickets manually in a list in the cut below! depending on how much traction this gets i'll move to a spreadsheet. baby's first raffle please bear with me

i'm subbed, but please ping me anyway! helps me to look out amidst my sea of notifs :)

thank you for your interest and for helping me get more space in my lair...!! o7

tickets:
tbc
tbc
tbc

x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!