Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Bigger icons/ headings
Hi,
I hope the flight riding team can make texts and icons bigger without having to expand the webpage, because I access this site through mobile and iPad so it can be hard to accurately touch the correct icons without zoom in, but then I have to scroll if I want to look at the full webpage, Or maybe space the text headings further apart?
Thank you
Hi,
I hope the flight riding team can make texts and icons bigger without having to expand the webpage, because I access this site through mobile and iPad so it can be hard to accurately touch the correct icons without zoom in, but then I have to scroll if I want to look at the full webpage, Or maybe space the text headings further apart?
Thank you
i do not think this is good idea as it is, because there are plenty of computer users here (including me), and in general for computer users interface optimized for mobile use is extremely clunky and cumbersome to use. basically reaching desired buttons would require a lot of unnecessary extra scrolling and mouse movement that can feel very frustrating.

instead i think it would be better idea is either improved mobile mode. the site already changes layout in mobile devices, so these changes could include bigger buttons and links. or even better, optional setting for enabling larger links and buttons, which could be helpful for both mobile users who need more accommodation for the reduced precision of touch screens, and computer users with vision or fine motor issues.
i do not think this is good idea as it is, because there are plenty of computer users here (including me), and in general for computer users interface optimized for mobile use is extremely clunky and cumbersome to use. basically reaching desired buttons would require a lot of unnecessary extra scrolling and mouse movement that can feel very frustrating.

instead i think it would be better idea is either improved mobile mode. the site already changes layout in mobile devices, so these changes could include bigger buttons and links. or even better, optional setting for enabling larger links and buttons, which could be helpful for both mobile users who need more accommodation for the reduced precision of touch screens, and computer users with vision or fine motor issues.
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd