Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't name dragon "Nite Owl"?
Can't name my aberration "Nite Owl", as "that name is not allowed."

I mean, did Watchmen suck that much?
Can't name my aberration "Nite Owl", as "that name is not allowed."

I mean, did Watchmen suck that much?
@KovacsClock Hello! Did you add a space? Spaces in names aren't allowed.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
You know what? That's it right there. Shucks
You know what? That's it right there. Shucks
[quote name="JCStitches" date="2022-07-25 15:13:22" ] @KovacsClock Hello! Did you add a space? Spaces in names aren't allowed. [/quote] Can you explain why they're not? I would have so much more creative liberty if I could do two word names
JCStitches wrote on 2022-07-25 15:13:22:
Can you explain why they're not? I would have so much more creative liberty if I could do two word names
My Dragon Lore
My Wishlist
FCB's Breeding Challenge
iiKN0kS.png
@reefsharkqueen

Heads up--quoting someone does not ping them unless their username preceded by an @ is in the body of the quoted text. You've actually pinged KovacsClock.

While the admins haven't said the main reason no spaces are allowed is generally either a coding issue or as a way to cut down on the sheer volume of banned words people like to sneak in.

It's been this way since the beginning despite years of suggestions by players to allow them.
@reefsharkqueen

Heads up--quoting someone does not ping them unless their username preceded by an @ is in the body of the quoted text. You've actually pinged KovacsClock.

While the admins haven't said the main reason no spaces are allowed is generally either a coding issue or as a way to cut down on the sheer volume of banned words people like to sneak in.

It's been this way since the beginning despite years of suggestions by players to allow them.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?