Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | tarot readings! (USD/G/T) OPEN!
[center][b][size=5]I AM: OPEN![/size][/b] [url=https://ko-fi.com/ichigodotexe]ko-fi link[/url][/center] [color=transparent]♥[/color] [center]hello all! i'm going to be doing tarot readings~ if i end up doing this for a while i might make a fancy shop but for right now it's just until i meet [url=https://ko-fi.com/ichigodotexe]my ko-fi goal![/url] [color=transparent]♥[/color] [color=transparent]♥[/color][/center] [quote="Rules!"][LIST=1] [*] these are on a first come, first served basis! [*] i reserve the right to update or change my prices! [*] readings being paid for via ko-fi will take priority over FR currency readings! [*] do NOT order readings for another person or another player's dragon! [*] do NOT give any personal details when requesting a reading, such as your name, age, etc! [*] for FR currency readings, i will send you a message with your reading, and you can send the payment after! [*] for ko-fi readings, please send me a message after you've donated and i will respond with your reading! [/LIST][/quote] [color=transparent]♥[/color] [color=transparent]♥[/color] [quote=Types and Prices!][LIST] [*] [b]One Card Reading:[/b] i will pull one card for you or your dragon! [i]50k [emoji=treasure size=1] / 50 [emoji=gem size=1] / $1 USD[/i] [*] [b]Basic Three Card:[/b] i will pull three cards - the past, the present, and the future - and give keywords/a basic description for each! [i]150k [emoji=treasure size=1] / 150 [emoji=gem size=1] / $3 USD[/i] [*] [b]In Depth Three Card:[/b] the same as the above, but i will give an in-depth explanation of each card and how they correlate to each other! [i]250k [emoji=treasure size=1] / 250 [emoji=gem size=1] / $5 USD[/i] [*] [b]Celtic Cross:[/b] a traditional, in-depth 10-card spread! i will perform the reading and give you an in-depth explanation of each card and how they relate to each other! [i]1mil [emoji=treasure size=1] / 1000 [emoji=gem size=1] / $15 USD[/i] [/LIST][/quote] [color=transparent]♥[/color] [center]all readings will be done using the [url=https://www.chroniclebooks.com/products/cat-tarot]cat tarot deck[/url] by megan lynn kott! to request a reading, simply reply to this post with the following form:[/center] [color=transparent]♥[/color] [code][b]Tarot Reading Order Form[/b] [b]Who is the reading for?:[/b] (yourself/your dragon - link to dragons please!) [b]Question:[/b] (a question to guide the reading!) [b]Type of Reading:[/b] (see types in the first post) [b]Payment:[/b] (gems/treasure/ko-fi - remember to DM me if you pay through ko-fi!) [b]Other:[/b] (anything else i should know?)[/code] [color=transparent]♥[/color] [center]thank you for your time! ♥ [url=https://ko-fi.com/ichigodotexe]ko-fi link[/url][/center]
I AM: OPEN!
ko-fi link
hello all! i'm going to be doing tarot readings~ if i end up doing this for a while i might make a fancy shop but for right now it's just until i meet my ko-fi goal!

Rules! wrote:
  1. these are on a first come, first served basis!
  2. i reserve the right to update or change my prices!
  3. readings being paid for via ko-fi will take priority over FR currency readings!
  4. do NOT order readings for another person or another player's dragon!
  5. do NOT give any personal details when requesting a reading, such as your name, age, etc!
  6. for FR currency readings, i will send you a message with your reading, and you can send the payment after!
  7. for ko-fi readings, please send me a message after you've donated and i will respond with your reading!

Types and Prices! wrote:
  • One Card Reading: i will pull one card for you or your dragon!
    50k / 50 / $1 USD
  • Basic Three Card: i will pull three cards - the past, the present, and the future - and give keywords/a basic description for each!
    150k / 150 / $3 USD
  • In Depth Three Card: the same as the above, but i will give an in-depth explanation of each card and how they correlate to each other!
    250k / 250 / $5 USD
  • Celtic Cross: a traditional, in-depth 10-card spread! i will perform the reading and give you an in-depth explanation of each card and how they relate to each other!
    1mil / 1000 / $15 USD
all readings will be done using the cat tarot deck by megan lynn kott! to request a reading, simply reply to this post with the following form:
Code:
[b]Tarot Reading Order Form[/b] [b]Who is the reading for?:[/b] (yourself/your dragon - link to dragons please!) [b]Question:[/b] (a question to guide the reading!) [b]Type of Reading:[/b] (see types in the first post) [b]Payment:[/b] (gems/treasure/ko-fi - remember to DM me if you pay through ko-fi!) [b]Other:[/b] (anything else i should know?)
thank you for your time! ♥

ko-fi link
Rey ♦ they/them ♦ 25 years ♦ FR+3