Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | misc shop UI improvements
I'll keep this short. You know the marketplace's markers for whether or not you own/have an item applied? Put those everywhere. Particularly Baldwin's and Festival shops, although the auction house would be good too.

As a further improvement, perhaps if you hover over the icon it could tell you how many of the item you own. IE "you have (number) copy/ies of this item in your hoard/vault" instead of just saying that you have one or more copies. I'm aware that that would be much more complicated but it would be a nice QOL improvement. The first note is much more important I think
I'll keep this short. You know the marketplace's markers for whether or not you own/have an item applied? Put those everywhere. Particularly Baldwin's and Festival shops, although the auction house would be good too.

As a further improvement, perhaps if you hover over the icon it could tell you how many of the item you own. IE "you have (number) copy/ies of this item in your hoard/vault" instead of just saying that you have one or more copies. I'm aware that that would be much more complicated but it would be a nice QOL improvement. The first note is much more important I think
windh8.png
This!!!
Had really hoped they added it when they changed joxar!
This!!!
Had really hoped they added it when they changed joxar!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
Support! I was just to suggestions to check if anyone else had suggested this too so thank you!
Support! I was just to suggestions to check if anyone else had suggested this too so thank you!
nZJa3n3.png
This would be extremely helpful.
The more places with direct information about ownership, and ideally a direct link to the database, the better.
I really had hoped that they would integrate the systems in all refactored sites.
This would be extremely helpful.
The more places with direct information about ownership, and ideally a direct link to the database, the better.
I really had hoped that they would integrate the systems in all refactored sites.
TvGyETb.gif
YES
the second note would be nice but would just be a bonus, but I agree with the first part absolutely 100%
YES
the second note would be nice but would just be a bonus, but I agree with the first part absolutely 100%
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each