Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay Requests
((Hello! The name is Vincent and I'm looking for roleplays. They can be groups or 1 on 1, though I ask that an order be established for group roleplays. I tend to do a 3rd person point of view and have included a small sample that can be taken as a starter if one would like. I do ask that you either reply on the forum or DM me if you wish to roleplay. I def prefer to hash out the details in DM but on the forum is fine. Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to the responses. ))

Insect cries filled the air and the heat made the noise almost palpable. Hazy waves of said heat made a mirage of a small log cabin, almost seeming to lean one way or another as the haze tricked the eye. The only occupant of the cabin sat to it's side, shaded by it's shadow. The figure, wrapped in dark garments seemed to be dozing lightly in the heat.
((Hello! The name is Vincent and I'm looking for roleplays. They can be groups or 1 on 1, though I ask that an order be established for group roleplays. I tend to do a 3rd person point of view and have included a small sample that can be taken as a starter if one would like. I do ask that you either reply on the forum or DM me if you wish to roleplay. I def prefer to hash out the details in DM but on the forum is fine. Anyways, thanks for reading and I look forward to the responses. ))

Insect cries filled the air and the heat made the noise almost palpable. Hazy waves of said heat made a mirage of a small log cabin, almost seeming to lean one way or another as the haze tricked the eye. The only occupant of the cabin sat to it's side, shaded by it's shadow. The figure, wrapped in dark garments seemed to be dozing lightly in the heat.
Vincent
He/Him/His
@BitsofPieces

Hey! Are you still looking for RP's?
@BitsofPieces

Hey! Are you still looking for RP's?
UqN4jFQ.png
Always.
Always.
Vincent
He/Him/His
@BitsofPieces

Hi Vincent! I'm Tulip, nice to meet you. Do you RP with FR dragons at all? Also, are you 18 or older?
@BitsofPieces

Hi Vincent! I'm Tulip, nice to meet you. Do you RP with FR dragons at all? Also, are you 18 or older?
@8v3c

- +3 fr time
- i'm subscribed to all of my threads
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
flightrising.png
art thread
tumblr_inline_piay8xUZXS1rhxln1_540.png
hatchery
tumblr_nvv60n6GG11smhh1go5_100.png
pride icons
1c0a2f41c624347c6dd701548effe7b2bcf6fc4a.png