Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] 600g, 2milT + Eggs [W] Wajas CWP
So I have a bit of extra Gems and Treasure lying around and want to trade it for CWP on Wajas. I currently have 600 Gems and 2mil Treasure. I also have 1 Unhatched Arcane Egg (300g), 1 Unhatched Nature Egg (290g), 4 Unhatched Nocturne Eggs (280g), and 1 Unhatched Plague Egg (300g).

My rates are 100g = 100kT = 1 CWP = 4mil WC. So the whole lot of currency for 26 CWP, but I am willing to do smaller trades as well. I'm only accepting CWP for the currency, but will also accept WC for the eggs since they're not all even 100s.
So I have a bit of extra Gems and Treasure lying around and want to trade it for CWP on Wajas. I currently have 600 Gems and 2mil Treasure. I also have 1 Unhatched Arcane Egg (300g), 1 Unhatched Nature Egg (290g), 4 Unhatched Nocturne Eggs (280g), and 1 Unhatched Plague Egg (300g).

My rates are 100g = 100kT = 1 CWP = 4mil WC. So the whole lot of currency for 26 CWP, but I am willing to do smaller trades as well. I'm only accepting CWP for the currency, but will also accept WC for the eggs since they're not all even 100s.
bump
bump
bump
bump