Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Derg with specific colors
Hey everyone! I'm coming back to the game after a long time inactive, and I've decided to set up a goal to make a few themed dragons for myself, but I'm having trouble finding a specific color combination I want

This is the dragon I wanna have in the end:

Willy

I'm accepting anything as long as it's Male, Plague eyes and has the color combination Gloom/Flint/Smoke. Anything else, I can buy genes for

I don't have a lot of resources available but I will attempt to match your offer. You can also look through my lair for dragons you might be interested in

Thanks ^^
Hey everyone! I'm coming back to the game after a long time inactive, and I've decided to set up a goal to make a few themed dragons for myself, but I'm having trouble finding a specific color combination I want

This is the dragon I wanna have in the end:

Willy

I'm accepting anything as long as it's Male, Plague eyes and has the color combination Gloom/Flint/Smoke. Anything else, I can buy genes for

I don't have a lot of resources available but I will attempt to match your offer. You can also look through my lair for dragons you might be interested in

Thanks ^^
she/her
Hi there. I just took a look in dragon search and there are no male dragons with plague eyes with those colours at all. There are no females with plague eyes in those colours for that matter.

You may need to do a breeding project.
Hi there. I just took a look in dragon search and there are no male dragons with plague eyes with those colours at all. There are no females with plague eyes in those colours for that matter.

old-oaks-2.png Vs38xu1.png
[quote name="midnightserenade" date="2022-07-16 19:40:51" ] Hi there. I just took a look in dragon search and there are no male dragons with plague eyes with those colours at all. There are no females with plague eyes in those colours for that matter. You may need to do a breeding project. [/quote] Yeah, that's what I realized a few hours ago :P I'm gathering resources right now, thanks for letting me know!
midnightserenade wrote on 2022-07-16 19:40:51:

Yeah, that's what I realized a few hours ago :P

I'm gathering resources right now, thanks for letting me know!
she/her