Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [LF] help dressing a new derg, pls?
Hi! Looking for help to style this guy: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78114045][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/781141/78114045_350.png[/img][/url] I have put a few of my ideas below (I have all of these things.) I’m not looking to blow stacks of treasure or gems, but am willing to invest in maybe one more expensive …statement piece, I guess? I like the third idea below best, but have no idea where to go with it. (Hidden in the leaves) I tend to not like the “clothes” type of apparel, and go for smaller pieces/armor. If you’re willing, feel free to look at my lair to see my style. Hoping to coordinate him with the other dragons on his page, they are a subset of my clan. (Lair tab, pg 3) His mate is Elda, who is more muted colors, and lots of their kids will be as well, so not looking for anything too flashy. Seriously though, if you’re willing to help, even if you just describe the apparel piece or list a name of one below, I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT! Thanks so much!!! [outfit=1988284] [outfit=1988286] [outfit=1988287]

Hi! Looking for help to style this guy:

78114045_350.png

I have put a few of my ideas below (I have all of these things.) I’m not looking to blow stacks of treasure or gems, but am willing to invest in maybe one more expensive …statement piece, I guess?

I like the third idea below best, but have no idea where to go with it. (Hidden in the leaves)

I tend to not like the “clothes” type of apparel, and go for smaller pieces/armor.

If you’re willing, feel free to look at my lair to see my style. Hoping to coordinate him with the other dragons on his page, they are a subset of my clan. (Lair tab, pg 3) His mate is Elda, who is more muted colors, and lots of their kids will be as well, so not looking for anything too flashy.

Seriously though, if you’re willing to help, even if you just describe the apparel piece or list a name of one below, I REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT!

Thanks so much!!!

Ice Warrior
Assassin
Hidden in the Leaves
sig_by_cas_a_fras-db75m08.png
Here's an idea to go along with your third option! I did my best to stay away from more standard clothing.

Kireg
Here's an idea to go along with your third option! I did my best to stay away from more standard clothing.

Kireg
ScYUekp.pngP8hf5yv.png