Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Exalt Trainer Help
I have an Arcane Banescale that I am currently leveling up to train two at a time in the Mire. Question is, should I do Rally, Eliminate, Sap and Haste, or should I follow the new guide and do Shred, Eliminate, Bolster and Rally?

If the stats I'm aiming for are needed 120 Strength, 70 Quick, and whatever is left goes to VIT.
I have an Arcane Banescale that I am currently leveling up to train two at a time in the Mire. Question is, should I do Rally, Eliminate, Sap and Haste, or should I follow the new guide and do Shred, Eliminate, Bolster and Rally?

If the stats I'm aiming for are needed 120 Strength, 70 Quick, and whatever is left goes to VIT.
kyWLcLU.png
@Demi09
This is up to personal preference. Haste will make the setup/building breath stage faster, as you get more turns. Bolster will mean you take less damage during this time, meaning you'll be less likely to need to reset from too much health loss (and therefore set up faster overall as well). They both have similar effects on your training speed, so it's really just your choice!
@Demi09
This is up to personal preference. Haste will make the setup/building breath stage faster, as you get more turns. Bolster will mean you take less damage during this time, meaning you'll be less likely to need to reset from too much health loss (and therefore set up faster overall as well). They both have similar effects on your training speed, so it's really just your choice!
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@ufology

Thank you so much! :) Will go with whichever I got the most of then. XD
@ufology

Thank you so much! :) Will go with whichever I got the most of then. XD
kyWLcLU.png