Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [lf] humanoid Fanart, avatar size
Hey artists!

I'm looking for someone who would draw a character for me. To be precise, Hubert from Fire Emblem- you can check whether you'd like to take that commission!
I'd want it in a size so I can use it as avatar, for example on Twitter or AO3. Which means you'd have to be okay with me using it as such, of course it won't be for commercial use. Naturally I will quote you as the artist.

I've thought of a budget of around 15$ but you can tell me your rates and we can see what we can work out! I can pay in either real currency or treasure/gems/items. Or a mix! Especially if FR currency or a mix is okay, my budget can be higher.
I'm a bit picky with art styles, please show me an example of a humanoid character if you're up for this!

I'll subscribe to this thread. Also, I'll head to sleep so it might take a few hours til I reply if you answer here.
Thanks already to everyone who read this far!

EDIT
I've received some answers in the thread and by private message! Thanks to everyone who offered to take the commission, I've found someone
Hey artists!

I'm looking for someone who would draw a character for me. To be precise, Hubert from Fire Emblem- you can check whether you'd like to take that commission!
I'd want it in a size so I can use it as avatar, for example on Twitter or AO3. Which means you'd have to be okay with me using it as such, of course it won't be for commercial use. Naturally I will quote you as the artist.

I've thought of a budget of around 15$ but you can tell me your rates and we can see what we can work out! I can pay in either real currency or treasure/gems/items. Or a mix! Especially if FR currency or a mix is okay, my budget can be higher.
I'm a bit picky with art styles, please show me an example of a humanoid character if you're up for this!

I'll subscribe to this thread. Also, I'll head to sleep so it might take a few hours til I reply if you answer here.
Thanks already to everyone who read this far!

EDIT
I've received some answers in the thread and by private message! Thanks to everyone who offered to take the commission, I've found someone
qR6otwA.png
Hello! I absolutely ADORE FE as a series and would love to take a commission from you ^^! I just reopened some slots in my temp shop but you can fine a few human examples here
If you need more digital examples of humans feel free to dm me ^^

I have no flat-rate as of currently so estimated is roughly 600-700kt/g in FR currency for a full color headshot/bust with simple background :]
Hello! I absolutely ADORE FE as a series and would love to take a commission from you ^^! I just reopened some slots in my temp shop but you can fine a few human examples here
If you need more digital examples of humans feel free to dm me ^^

I have no flat-rate as of currently so estimated is roughly 600-700kt/g in FR currency for a full color headshot/bust with simple background :]
SPOILER_9d84796a-11b0-463e-81c5-003e1d7d0d4c.png
@Shougoney

I love FE! id be happy to draw you an icon for 15$!

Artshop in sig
@Shougoney

I love FE! id be happy to draw you an icon for 15$!

Artshop in sig
Artshop!
qweqweeeew.png
hello there! I'd be willing to do an icon size pic of that character for $5 :>
check out my icon shop!
I can also resize it to any size you need:>
it will take me about a week to finish as I have just a few projects to finish up before I can get started.
Thanks for considering!

btw--check the sig for humanoid examples!
hello there! I'd be willing to do an icon size pic of that character for $5 :>
check out my icon shop!
I can also resize it to any size you need:>
it will take me about a week to finish as I have just a few projects to finish up before I can get started.
Thanks for considering!

btw--check the sig for humanoid examples!
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png