Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Glitch?
I just checked Swipp's, and Polypore is listed twice? This is a glitch, right? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/282395082563387393/985358478744887327/unknown.png[/img]
I just checked Swipp's, and Polypore is listed twice? This is a glitch, right?

unknown.png
lightning.gif they/them and xe/xem/xir
Nah, this is just an unlucky thing that happens sometimes. I wouldn't be opposed to this being changed but Swipp, Pipp and Tripp all draw the same pool and don't check if the others are already trading.
Nah, this is just an unlucky thing that happens sometimes. I wouldn't be opposed to this being changed but Swipp, Pipp and Tripp all draw the same pool and don't check if the others are already trading.
He/she/them
FR +3
Information+Wishlist+Art Shop!
Aether adopts!
My colorwheel project!

This is a reminder to be patient with new players in the suggestions forum if they post something commonly suggested! The forum search isn't particularly outstanding or obvious.
RcqRLxb.png
yeah! i just looked and was about to post and saw this thread
yeah! i just looked and was about to post and saw this thread
fyu120w.png
Head on over to Azmodeus's Cancer Hatchery and buy a Cancer Dragon!
It's even more fun when all three trades are the same one, you get the choice of not spending money or how much money you do want to spend.
It's even more fun when all three trades are the same one, you get the choice of not spending money or how much money you do want to spend.
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
Wait, again? That happened this morning as well. [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/946941126949081099/985096210962583552/unknown.png[/img] But yeah, not a glitch. As you can see, it happens a lot, haha.
Wait, again? That happened this morning as well.

unknown.png

But yeah, not a glitch. As you can see, it happens a lot, haha.
Shattered Glass

Lorwolf Referral Link
Fr+2
I accept all friend requests!
Wishlist