Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fantasy Map Experimenting
[b]Disclaimer: Most likely includes wild geological innaccuracies. If this bothers you, look away quick I apologize [emoji=pearlcatcher laughing size=1][/b] I haven't been getting a lot of PC-access time lately because of work, which led me to doodling on pencil and paper again. Somehow I end up trying map-making for the first time ever, and I'm surprised to find that I'm enjoying this [i]a lot[/i] more than I thought I would. I'm quite happy at how my attempt came out, so I wanted to share! :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/QCEpqpw.jpg[/img] It's based on a fantasy world I'm building for a fanfic I'm writing. (Yes, I'm actually more of a writer than I can ever dream of an artist). But the prospect of being able to make maps for my worlds are so fun, and I think I will be doing this more. Hopefully render this digitally when I have time, but I'm more interested in drawing more maps right now. Anyone wants to throw requests for me to practice on? :D
Disclaimer: Most likely includes wild geological innaccuracies. If this bothers you, look away quick I apologize

I haven't been getting a lot of PC-access time lately because of work, which led me to doodling on pencil and paper again. Somehow I end up trying map-making for the first time ever, and I'm surprised to find that I'm enjoying this a lot more than I thought I would.

I'm quite happy at how my attempt came out, so I wanted to share! :D

QCEpqpw.jpg

It's based on a fantasy world I'm building for a fanfic I'm writing. (Yes, I'm actually more of a writer than I can ever dream of an artist). But the prospect of being able to make maps for my worlds are so fun, and I think I will be doing this more. Hopefully render this digitally when I have time, but I'm more interested in drawing more maps right now.

Anyone wants to throw requests for me to practice on? :D
kUUVDw6.png
This looks really cool! I don't have any other maps for you, unfortunately :3
This looks really cool! I don't have any other maps for you, unfortunately :3
mlHpBMC.png
2KAdknV.png

Vj0BLbc.png